danosixtysix trike pics

GoldenMotor.com

greathounder

Jul 20, 2008
West Michigan
WOW! That looks great. As a matter of fact, I'm planning to motorize my trike. I was going to use one of 2 motors I had laying around, but seeing as they need a bunch of parts and I'm thinking it might be cheaper to get a kit from ebay or somewhere. Seeing your pictures is really getting me revved up, to get mine going. Happy motoring, I'm still pedaling. Have a greyt day...Bill

trikeguy78

Sep 1, 2008
Milwaukee Wisconsin
is that a 49cc or 80cc engine, and can you go into detail what was involved with the project.. Just ordered a trike and the engine.. waiting for it to come.. I would like to know what I am in for. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

GO GREEN!

danosixtysix

Apr 21, 2008
queen creek, arizona
First of all, I just want say hello trikeguy78. I appoligize for taking so long to respond to you. It was a long Labor day weekend. My engine I believe is a 50cc. I got mine from Kings Motors. What kind of trike are you getting and can you send a picture of the rear end of the bike. Maybe you could tell me the website you ordered it from if you do not have a picture. I could then look at it on the website. My rear end of my trike is an older one. It is a company out of Glendale Arizona. Their name was Gobby. They are no longer around. I have taken pictures of my trike rear end and I will post them as soon as I upload them to my computer. What are you in for, depends on the rear end. As for me I wish Pablo would have came up with the jackshaft invention sooner. If you want to see it go to the left side of the forums advertisement. His is the sick bike parts advertisement. I will help you as much as possible. Just need to know more info on your trike. The worst part is the waiting of your engine and trike to arrive. Good Luck.

danosixtysix

Apr 21, 2008
queen creek, arizona
Thanks skullygrrl , Right now i'm in the middle of building a aluminum gas tank ,It should fit inside the frame body . I will post some pics later of my proto type ,see what you think .

Last edited:

backalleyminies

Dec 18, 2008
lebanon mo.
good lookin trike i looked at the other pictures just wondered how the 3 speed works ,i just finished an ol ezroll 20 in trike am gettin ready to start another trike have 4 -3speed hubs am considerin using on of them on my next build ,does it shift ok i stumbled on to 5old trikes a couple weeks ago actually 8 of them only 5 useable lot of extra parts though thanks again good looooookin trike jack