2 stroke video

GoldenMotor.com

bgoodwin

Mar 20, 2009
South Dakota
Hey Norm I have really enjoyed your picture tutorials. Not sure if you are able but have you ever thougt about making some youtube videos of some of your tear downs or mods. Just wondering and thanks for all the info.

Brett

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Yes I have thought about doing some videos I'd have Ilikeabikea shoot them. Then we would have to delete most of the swearing and the talking to myself so it might turn into more of a comedy act.
Norman

bgoodwin

Mar 20, 2009
South Dakota
That would be awsome even with the swearing lol I would love to see them and I think a lot of members would also. Once again thanks for the help with these little china girls

reg454

Jan 11, 2009
michigan
Yeah keep that stuff in because we all do it. Just put a disclaimer in the beginning saying coarse language then you wil be all good.

MrLarkins

HS Math Teacher
Jun 17, 2008
Arkansas
i'll vote for that!!! the vader suit i mean. the videos would be helpful, informative, and outright hilarious with the swearing and talking to yourself!

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
I don't have a Vader suit, only leathers and a full face helmet that would make me sweat like a pig!
Trying to work on something in a monkey suit, come on guys be nice LOL! That would be miserable.
I retired from working in nomex suits(flash fire resistance) they were too hot makes you sweat, I though I'd just as soon burn up a wear them. Luckily I never got into a flash fire, I did get burned at a fire fighting school once that made me mad as yell, the training got too real. Getting toasted hurts! I said some very nasty words that day and so did the guys that got burned with me. We had to fly from Oklahoma back to Va. looking like over cooked bacon.
Norman

Last edited: