Destination: Apple Valley, California

GoldenMotor.com

graydog8josh

Nov 23, 2012
Starkville,MS
I want to get from North Mississippi to California for the october 18th motorized bicycle race. I also am looking into making a documentary for the trip and the race. I havent worked out all teh details but i would like to get the trip publicized. I am wondering if there are other potential racers who have a dream similar to mine. Especially if they can help me/us actualize that dream, would be interested in hearing others thoughts.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I want to get from North Mississippi to California for the october 18th motorized bicycle race. I also am looking into making a documentary for the trip and the race. I havent worked out all teh details but i would like to get the trip publicized. I am wondering if there are other potential racers who have a dream similar to mine. Especially if they can help me/us actualize that dream, would be interested in hearing others thoughts.
I had that same dream......woke up and I was there! Although 150 miles is a lot less to travel than coming from Mississippi, it could certainly be worth the trip. There are several top racers there (and others) that travel hundreds of miles each race just to be there.

Good luck with your journey if you make it happen, I'll take footage of you driving into the pits for your documentation. Drive careful and hope to see you there!

Regards,
scotto- (#3 ;) )

.wee.