20" Micargi Hero bike

GoldenMotor.com

4you2eat

Oct 27, 2012
Spring Texas
just built this little beast for a bud's grandson. Used a Micargi 20" hero. Had to do some frame mods to get the engine to fit. I didn't have access to better pipe or a bender so I winged it. The metal wrinkled some in the bend , but I feel it will hold up. I have ridden it several miles. It runs ok hauling my fat arse around. Seems strong. It will be delivered by Santa ( me ) on the 24th. I will upload pics of the frame work later if anyone desires

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
That's one lucky kid that will get that for Christmas. I have seen China girl motors shoe-horned into a 20 inch stingray, but never a four stroke.

4you2eat

Oct 27, 2012
Spring Texas
Crazy thing is that it is for a 5yo. I figured a clutch would not go over so well, so a 4 stroker it is. I have assurances from grandpa and dad that it will only be ridden on grass w/ supervision. I shall add a governor to slow it down. It only goes mebbe 15 w/ my fat butt on it.

Last edited:

4you2eat

Oct 27, 2012
Spring Texas
Here is some build pics. I had to open up the frame to accomodate the motor, I used 3/4" 90 for the mount adding 3/4 flat bar on top of the mount and added 3/4 bar on the kit plate then bolted the plate w/ bar to the bar on the frame.