New Harley Davidson Bicycle

GoldenMotor.com

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
You can buy harley gas tank stickers that will fit a chinese engine tank on e-bay....Just search harley davidson stickers and it will show a ton....
John-John

jimrandolph

Nov 28, 2009
signal mountain, tn.
Ya know I'm REALY upset wirh you, I told my chihuahuas, if I did'n get any help on motorbicycling, I would let them go and start on EVERYBODY'S ancles, and work their way up,NOW they are SOOOO depressed as I won't let them go....
Thanks,
Jim.trk

You can buy harley gas tank stickers that will fit a chinese engine tank on e-bay....Just search harley davidson stickers and it will show a ton....
John-John

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
I just bought a new Velo Glide Harley I need sombody to either reconstruct my tank ,Or paint the Harley emblem on a Chinese tank. H E L P ! ! ! !
Jim.
Jim, update on your Harley-Davidson Velo Cruiser?

Did you complete it?

C.H.

Gotta Love them Harley Bicycles Old and New!!!

motorhedfred

Jul 31, 2009
United States
Lordy ! I wonder if the manufacturer sells replacment fenders for these. Probably "limited edition" must supply "proof of ownership" or a "serial number" because Willie G doesn't want anyone cloning it and diluting the "collector value".

I swear Willie G could pick up his dog's turds from the front yard, number them, put 'em in a orange and black box with the bar and shield logo and people would line up to buy them.

Yeah, I've got a pet peeve about the whole HD culture. My apologies to HD owners...the ones around here are rather smug.

moonerdizzle

Jun 28, 2009
Cheese head capitol
Lordy ! I wonder if the manufacturer sells replacment fenders for these. Probably "limited edition" must supply "proof of ownership" or a "serial number" because Willie G doesn't want anyone cloning it and diluting the "collector value".

I swear Willie G could pick up his dog's turds from the front yard, number them, put 'em in a orange and black box with the bar and shield logo and people would line up to buy them.

Yeah, I've got a pet peeve about the whole HD culture. My apologies to HD owners...the ones around here are rather smug.
I feel much the same way. most harley owners now are people suffering from a cheating wife and a mid life crisis. people always get mad at me when i tell them their china glides suck. if a magnet doesnt stick to the motor, it isnt for me.

motorhedfred

Jul 31, 2009
United States
Wow, I didn't realize how harsh that rant was until I re-read it. I apologise to everyone here Harley owners or not. BTW, I meant to say that the Harley riders near where I live are smug about owning "Made in America" "Iron".

Last I checked, the Marysville Ohio built Hondas have more American content than Milwaukee's best. That may have changed by now.

moonerdizzle

Jun 28, 2009
Cheese head capitol
That is true. Hondas are more of american made product than most american company products . Alot of people like to hate on AMF when they owned harley. At least AMF Harleys were still american made.

maurtis

Dec 14, 2011
Kyle, TX
Why I'm a big fan of Victory motorcycles. When I grow up, I'll probably get one! :D

Probably not happening, I love motorized bicycles too much lol
My last motorcycle was a 2005 Victory Kingpin Deluxe. It was an awesome bike, but I gave up motorcycles after my son was born. Now I get my motorized two wheel kicks at 30 instead of 80, lol.

But as soon as he is out of the house I am going to dive head first into a cafe racer project!