Found this Riverside race on a Bicycle Site (The CABE)

GoldenMotor.com

Robertriley

Apr 25, 2011
Southern California
Motorized Bike Race at Adam's Motorsports Park, Riverside, CA. Sept 15th 2012
hey guys, just wanted to let you know i'm hosting another race at the Adam's Kart Track in Riverside, CA.

there's gonna be all kinds of different bikes, from classics to full built custom racers.

2 strokes, whizzers, 4 strokes, electrics, and whatever other kinda motor you can strap to a bike.

many different classes for whatever you're riding, from beginners to experts. as long as it still has functioning pedals, you can race it!

$40 entry fee, gets you a free t shirt, too!

safety gear required. DOT (or equivalent) helmet, long pants, long sleeve shirt, knee and elbow pads, gloves. full motorcycle leathers recommended.

for more info, PM me or email [email protected]

gonna be a live band after the race!

infernal combustion machine.jpg5ECF7585-track-sky-extension.jpgAdams Motorsports Park rainout.JPG

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
That wouldn't happen to be this race, would it? http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=40088

Motorized Bike Race at Adam's Motorsports Park, Riverside, CA. Sept 15th 2012
hey guys, just wanted to let you know i'm hosting another race at the Adam's Kart Track in Riverside, CA.

there's gonna be all kinds of different bikes, from classics to full built custom racers.

2 strokes, whizzers, 4 strokes, electrics, and whatever other kinda motor you can strap to a bike.

many different classes for whatever you're riding, from beginners to experts. as long as it still has functioning pedals, you can race it!

$40 entry fee, gets you a free t shirt, too!

safety gear required. DOT (or equivalent) helmet, long pants, long sleeve shirt, knee and elbow pads, gloves. full motorcycle leathers recommended.

for more info, PM me or email [email protected]

gonna be a live band after the race!

infernal combustion machine.jpg5ECF7585-track-sky-extension.jpgAdams Motorsports Park rainout.JPG

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
That wouldn't happen to be this race, would it? http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=40088
Sadly there are a lot of members here that don't know that the Racing Forum exists and never read it.

We are in no mans land between the low trafficked eBike forum and the Tavern,
out of sight below the fold on a lot of monitors.....

Robert we have been racing on Go Kart Tracks in SoCal since June 2011 and you just found out about it? :D

Anyway you just posted a duplicate race announcement thread. :)

Last edited: