Question about a 125cc Dirtbike Combo Kit

GoldenMotor.com

wdbtchr

Jan 31, 2008
Juneau, Ak
Yep, everything except the gas. That is a steal too by the way.....I bought a longblock, and the accessories were almost 200 bucks. Also, in my dealings, they were good to deal with.

Now, if you put a 125 on a bicycle, can you name me as your beneficiary??? :>)

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Was curious if this combo included most of what I needed to get the engine running.

COMPLETE AUTO ENGINE ASSY 125CC ATV GO KART DIRT BIKE - eBay (item 220682848432 end time Apr-11-11 22:30:01 PDT)

I know I need an exhaust and fuel source/line. Ive got stretch cruiser more power fever! also diggin' the fully auto clutch and key start.
Veganarchist, a few things you may or may not need see below.

Check out this pic of the Chinese Clone Horizontal Honda Monkey Bike engine this setup has everything to run all your electric components, even an alarm!

The engine you are considering needs a wiring harness which you need to match to the wires coming from the magneto, and a few other items that you can source once you have the engine!

That engine is awesome and the price you cant beat. Maybe you can purchase (2)-engines and build an extra bike to sell to pay for your personal ride.

What Stretch Cruiser frame are you using, BicycleDesigner.com sells custom bicycles, parts, and information exchange sells a Stretch Cruiser frame with a Square bottom tube, which will make mounting a skip plate to a breeze, the skid plate is what you'll bolt the engine to. The skid plate can be welded or bolted to the square bottom tube Stretch Cruiser frame.
and don't forget to get the extra wide pedal crank, and you might have to offset the engine a little to the left so you can line your engine drive chain perfectly to the rear engine drive sprocket.

Here's a pic of the frame & skid plate that I'm referring to below.

Here's the frame from Bicycle-Designer below.

One other item I'd recommend is Bicycle-Engines.com Heavy Duty Dual Drive Rear Wheel it has a drive sprocket on both sides of wheel one for your pedal chain & one for the engine chain.

See forum member civlized build, he used the dual drive wheel for his stretch cruiser with this same engine setup!

Here's a pic of civlized Stretch Cruiser below.

Here's the link to civlized Stretch Cruiser build.
http://motorbicycling.com/f40/atv-50cc-full-auto-stretch-13417.html?highlight=civlized

Here's a pic of the dual drive wheel from bicycle engines.com.

Hope this gives you more information to help you with this build.

Peace Crazy Horse.

Veganarchist

Aug 16, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

The engine you are considering needs a wiring harness which you need to match to the wires coming from the magneto, and a few other items that you can source once you have the engine!

Is this required for all motors? How will I know which ones to buy? Sorry If i sound like a novice. Dirtbikes are foreign to me.

What Stretch Cruiser frame are you using, BicycleDesigner.com sells custom bicycles, parts, and information exchange sells a Stretch Cruiser frame with a Square bottom tube, which will make mounting a skip plate to a breeze, the skid plate is what you'll bolt the engine to. The skid plate can be welded or bolted to the square bottom tube Stretch Cruiser frame.
and don't forget to get the extra wide pedal crank, and you might have to offset the engine a little to the left so you can line your engine drive chain perfectly to the rear engine drive sprocket.

Was actually considering this frame wasnt sure if it would fit tho. Where abouts did you get that skid plate? Thanks Crazy Horse youv'e been more then helpful!

dragray

Mar 10, 2012
Indiana
I hate the gas tank on the civilized stretch cruiser pictured above! It needs something more custom and original to go with that wild frame.
also, in my opinion, there are too many accessories(lights, saddle bags, mirrors, etc) and it starting to look like a pee-wee hernam bike.
this is just my opinion because i like stripped down, bare bones styled bikes without a lot of extra stuff hanging all over them.