Surf Patrol............a nice ride to the Beach

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Pat and I had heard a new swell was about to hit the West coast of California. Pat went surfing at daybreak and it was flat. So we decide to cruise down on the little MaB's to see if things had changed on this 3rd day of the new year........surf's coming up once again! Enjoy the ride and please don't ride like us as we occasionally ride with reckless abandon. If you don't like it, please don't watch. Perfect day for a ride!

Ride to the Beach......to check the Surf - YouTube

dnut

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
nice vid, thanks :)

"reckless abandon",,,
that's how I feel while riding (when I am solo) ;)
while towing "precious cargo", however, I am the invisible man (and ride accordingly) (^)

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
You got some serious pulling power up those hills...
Ummm.....ok! Yeah my 49cc full blown HS really flies up those hills......20-25mph lol.

On the otherhand, Pat's old Schwinn with that Kawi 120cc 4-stroke really does pull the hills well.

I gotta say tho, that 49cc of mine is really quite fast now.....40mph on the flats......eventually....lol

dnut

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
The next morning (Wednesday) Pat surfed South Mission jetty and reported waves with up to 20' faces. That is some pretty big surf by any standards.....a big North swell for sure. I played it safe and just rode that day as everyday.....if ya call that safe lol.

dnut