My bad quality Video.....

GoldenMotor.com

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I took my bike for a ride a couple days ago and decided to take out my cell phone and make part of it a video, the cell phone video quality is not good at all, and the wind noise is also bad, but I had fun anyway and hopefully in the future I can do some much better quality videos of some bike rides....

I'm a Texas Country Boy so along with the bumpy road my voice is pretty much 110% hicked out, so go ahead and laugh at that point in the video I did.....!

I wish the video had been better so the deer could be seen, one crossed the road right in front of me and the others were standing out there just looking like what the heck is that thang..........! they do that a lot when I'm out riding, they may run a few feet and then they stop and watch me go on by most of the time.

anyway heres my first Vid on youtube, dont expect much, but like I said I was having a good time, this was a test run on my new exhaust pipe on this bike, video makes it sound real loud but it is actually not to bad. I like it and it run pretty good.

YouTube - Bike ride 5-15-2011.mp4

Peace

Last edited: