Motor mounts

GoldenMotor.com

Bikeman08

Jun 19, 2008
Ok people i know you might be tired hearing from me, but this is what this site is for. Im sure i will be a pro at this in about 6 months. Anyway what alternatives do you guys recommened for engine mounting. My engine in mounted but i think through some vibration it might come loose. The mounting stuff that came with the kit, did not really fit my bike but i made it happend. The bottom mount studs are coneccted to to a metal plate and the plate is mounted to the frame with a u-bolt and the rear is just holdind on with the bracket. I dont really trust it. Any good ideas please let me know thanks to all.(c)

Bikeman08

Jun 19, 2008
WOW thats cool how did you do that, or where can i go to get it i really need that it really seem:)s to be secure. Please let me know

RONNY_ODELL

May 27, 2008
Arab Al. (close to Huntsville Al.
THE ONE in the pics i posted i found at another web site... and seeing how im supervisor on a cnc machine shop i think my next mounts will be like those,,,, ill make them out of aluminum.... we have a lot of junk partl left i can cut down to make them .... if ya dont have access to a mill it will be hard to do at home... ya could take the pics to a local shop and see what they charge.... if i can get mine done and they work ill try to make up a few to trade around in here if i can ,,, but with what free time i have at work it may take a while ... may get it done faster at a local shop .... shouldnt be too much $ to get it done rite...:ride2: ride on yall