1910 Pierce Clone - "Peace"

GoldenMotor.com

LouieMCman

May 28, 2010
GA
Sorry for the delay...here's the story...my wife lost the camera...of course it was my fault....somehow I knew it would be...even though I never even saw it before she lost it...you married guys should understand...but...the good (bad) news is she bought a new one....only cost me $300....of course I haven't even touched it yet...please be patient I will get my hands on it and make the video....Tomorrow I will be loading it up and taking it to Florida for the AMCA antique motorcycle meet in new smyrna at the silver sands bridle club on tomoka farms rd this week end. Maybe even take it up main street in daytona beach for bike week.

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Sorry for the delay...here's the story...my wife lost the camera...of course it was my fault....somehow I knew it would be...even though I never even saw it before she lost it...you married guys should understand...but...the good (bad) news is she bought a new one....only cost me $300....of course I haven't even touched it yet...please be patient I will get my hands on it and make the video....Tomorrow I will be loading it up and taking it to Florida for the AMCA antique motorcycle meet in new smyrna at the silver sands bridle club on tomoka farms rd this week end. Maybe even take it up main street in daytona beach for bike week.
Boy, that sounds like fun, Louie. I'm sure your bike will be well received. I still remember the day I fist saw your Peace build... couldn't get over how fantastic it was and is.
I've been meaning to ask if you need another skip tooth chain. Let me know. I believe I have one in nice condition back in Minnesota. Won't have access to it until summer. I've been hanging on to it, but don't foresee a need for it for myself.
SB

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Oooooh Antique Motorcycle show plus your bike....... now im very excited.

And stop losing your wifes stuff :)

Are you going to take your Miami as well?

LouieMCman

May 28, 2010
GA
No need at this time Silverbear, thanks any way. Harry, not taking the Miami, taking a '35 Harley to ride and of course my wife bike ('08 Street Glide)! I'll try to not losing it while in Florida!

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
So what happened in Florida? Still have this AWESOME BIKE?

Save a bunch of info and was rereading about it,love this bike............Curt