Bad Occ Chopper Made

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeneFiorot

Feb 12, 2009
Punta Gorda Florida
YOU Sir are a very rude fellow. If you spent any time here without wearing your apparent attitude on your shoulder you might have found that the guys here on this forum are a very nice bunch of fellow always with helpful and encouraging words for fellow members. The fact that you happen to be quite wrong about statements you have made regarding gasoline and have been corrected does not mean you have been flamed or any other such thing. Frankly you received the intelligent conversation you desired. I must say after telling people here they are talking **** indicated the type of person you are. And then calling others idiots because they not only don't agree with you but show you references on a subject that obviously far exceeds your knowledge base and indicates your lack of ability to have the intelligent conversation. As far as you getting an intelligent conversation here I suggest you change your approach or maybe the problem is you're missing a few screws like the clutch cover of your "rat" motor bike. .

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
We are still all waiting for the pictures of this Super OCC Chopper build. We want to see if it is any different than the rest of our builds. I don't care how fast it goes, just want to see pics.

John

BrettMavriK

Oct 3, 2008
Tampa Bay, FL
Time to take a look around this forum, Snake,
and truly see the company you have so boastfully made yourself heard
that surrounds you now.

You may find it a very humbling experience...

'BrettMavriK

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
snake, your a moron, your craftsmanship looks like hammered dog doo. high octane fuel burns slower and better resist detonation. your engine looks cleaner because more benzine and zylean are added to high test fuels to raise there octane raitings, which acts as a detergent. since it has a slower burn rate you can advance the timing giving a longer more compleat combustion cycle. low compression engines running higher than needed octane do not get better mpg. it's no big deal if you want to run high test but don't try to say it's better.

matt167

May 20, 2009
usa
Have any of you ever taken apart a car?
gee, IDK, you tell me... I can put them back togther too as you can see

and yes, that's a Turbocharger mounted there..
just a few specs

.030 over Ford 200 I6
Speed Pro 2.3 HSC flat top pistions with chrome moly rings
274/274 dururation, 4.95 lift cam
yella terra full roller rockers 1.65 ratio
JP performance billitt dual roller timing chain
Cylinder head, from a '79 Mercury Zephyr, ford 302 intake springs used for intake and exh

induction from a Holley 2300 and the turbo of course.. theres an intercooler in the front too.. ignition is a MSD 6 BTM control box, running on a Ford DSII distributor

you not fooling anyone except yourself

Attachments

Last edited:

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
O.K. guys, I think he's had his fill of **** sandwich that he's made...extra ****, hold the bread.

Yep, this one is done, say "Goodnight Gracie".

I would like to thank those who clarified the octane statements, well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.