My local craigslist motor post

GoldenMotor.com
Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
Hello all, I am still working at building up my business and becoming a forum sponsor. Since I posted my entry bikes for sale a lot has happened. A large importer and complete motor bike company here locally turned all of their repair work over to me, as well the only bike shop in town that did repair work on motorized bikes went out of business. Long story short I have been very busy with repair work. In my free time I started building performance motors and kits for the importer and the local market. Here is a link to my local post and please feel free to P.M. me or contact me direct with any needs or questions.
Lee Wommer
All About Bikes
520-808-5731

http://tucson.craigslist.org/bop/5267969733.html

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Glad things are working out well for you!!

Doing something you like as work erases 75% of your stress compared to just 'enduring' a job.

Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
I don't know where the quote comes from but it goes thru my head when I struggle with this. It says "If you do what you love you will never work a day in your life". Anyway I do love it. Just had a customer put a deposit on a custom build. Problem is it is on a bike I really want for myself. I'm not going to want to let him take it home when it's done ha ha.

Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
I was going to but there was only two in stock. One was really scratched up so I got the one without scratches for my customer. I will keep watching for another to come in and buy it even if I can't build it right away.

Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
Thanks all. I owe a lot to what I have learned on this forum. I try to pay back as often as I can and promote the site however I can. I am really excited to have an ad up on here. I will keep sharing interesting builds in the appropriate section, I just took a deposit to build a cruiser with low end power and a trail-a-bike hooked to it. I am going to add a throttle lock to keep the top speed at about 15mph when the trail-a-bike is hooked up and a strong easy to use brake. And I got a phone call today to build a high dollar custom gas trike that will be exciting. Anyway thanks again, as always this is a great place.
Happy motoring!