Bekits.com

GoldenMotor.com

SecIsh

Jul 4, 2015
Nebraska
Hello I am new to the forum. well semi-new I've been lurking here for a while. I have decided to order my kit from BEKITS.COM. I have sent a request to revive both upgrades on their standard kit. I was wondering, has anyone ordered a kit from him or have any experience from this vendor?

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
I don't know what 'upgrades' a standard kit would need, but I looked at their kits some time ago. They offered me a pretty good deal on bulk prices, and their motors appeared good, but I decided not to bother because of their carbs. I don't know if their new speed II carbs work well, but I didn't like the fuel inlet sticking straight out of the side or the air filter that turns pink in about 3 weeks in the sun. Also, I have lot of engine parts on the shelf that won't fit their longer rod motors.

In this area, I've only once seen a skyhawk motor with the long rods and don't want the hassle of stocking both kinds of parts - same with super rat motors with built-in CDI.

As a repair shop, these things are important to me, but as a customer, I'd guess you will be OK though.

Riverdales27

Mar 20, 2015
USA
The guy advertises heavily here, I see his house whenever I pass by that side of town with ads in front of his house saying he's selling. Most likely the few motorized bikes I've seen around town, the kits came from him. I know a user here bought from him and said everything works fine and customer service was fine. A local BBB review said he got a lemon kit and won't exchange/refund. Only bad review I've seen.

With that said I didn't buy from him, I got a cheaper priced kit on Ebay from songtop. I originally was planning to get a thatsdax engine kit as my first motorized bike, but decided against paying the premium since I had to learn about these and if something went wrong it wasn't expensive. Looking back maintenance isn't bad at all once everything is setup, makes me think I should have gotten a thatsdax engine. Will be my next engine though if something needs replacing on my current one.