Bike Berry Competition Video

GoldenMotor.com

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
how does a claimed 6HP upgraded motor only pull a guy that weighs about the same as a bag of potato chips at 29mph, when my standard 1.5HP motor pulls me at 33mph to 36mph no matter what bike I put it on

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
how does a claimed 6HP upgraded motor only pull a guy that weighs about the same as a bag of potato chips at 29mph, when my standard 1.5HP motor pulls me at 33mph to 36mph no matter what bike I put it on
Hey, they are just quoting from the BB website.
The Flying Horse 66/80cc bike engine kit is about 8.5" height 7" length 5" width.
Power: 5-6 HP (horse power) stock
Top Speed: 35-38 MPH (miles per hour) stock
Fuel Economy: 100-150 miles per gallon

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Hello! this is the official thread for the best motorbicycling show on the entire internet! These videos are for the bike berry video competition. Please post your honest critiques and comments on the vids!

Here is the link to the first one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBnIbVniYDg

Thanks!

r.ly. dnut usflg .wee.
Good job guys, made me laugh a couple times and it looks like ya'll are having loads of fun...

For goodness sake though... put on some long britches and jet those carbs down a tad so the engine doesn't 4 stroke the whole time and you'll pic up a couple extra mph.

Great job, have fun and ride safe.....

Peace, Shan

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Great jobs guys, I got a big kick watching your video and liked it. This hobby needs younger people like you guys to keep motored bicycles going. I just wished they had them when I was your age.

Last edited:

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
That looks fun for those kids, good for them.
They can support their bike habit if they make clever enough videos.