Hello - New member and new motorized bicycle owner

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Ron,
I just used some 20g stainless steel, a pair of snips and a strip of 3/16" rubber. There was a muffler bracket provided with my kit but it was a little flimsy.
I don't want to load you down with upgrades and modifications but at some point in the future you might want to consider replacing the plastic tensioner wheel/pully with a modified skate board wheel. A lot of us who prefer to use a tensioner have had good luck with the polyurethane wheels used on skateboards. There are several threads devoted to that modification so I won't repeat it here. If your current wheel has a bearing I wouldn't make it a priority but the poly wheels run smoother and quieter than the plastic kit tensioner wheels.

(Neat Times) Ron,
Thanks for the compliments my friend. How's the weather in Pensa. today? 12 degress here. Rats! Wish I was in Englewood or Punta today.
Tom

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
HI TOM, THE FORUM HAS BEEN A LITTLE QUIET. 67* TODAY, 70* TOMORROW. I LOVE THE WINTER HERE, THE SUMMER GETS LONG AND HOT AFTER A WHILE. IF I HAD THE MONEY, WOULD SPEND SUMMERS IN WIS. CAME THRU DENVER CO SPRING OF `65, IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. THE ELK HERDS WERE MIGRATING DOWN. SAW MY FIRST HEAD MOUNT OF A JACKALOPE AT A RESTUARANT!!laff IS YOUR ST ROD A 31 FORD W/SB CHEV? CHEV W/REAR OIL SUMP AND FILTER MAKES IT SO MUCH EASIER. PUTTING THE 70 &72 STANGS ON EBAY SOON. I HAVE A 600 HP 514 CI SETTING IN THE SHED, EBAYING IT ALSO. 17 BELOW BK HOME TODAY!! RON.. .shft.