Flat Head 98cc lifan AGK Clutch

GoldenMotor.com

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
This is a used 98cc lifan.It was bought new as a lifan and was shaved down so it is a pretty small Power House.Comes with max torque #35 clutch from AGK and Idles much lower than standard clutch.I believe clutch is #4200 on their site.Also has a new angled intake and carb from Neil at Motorbicycleracing.All you will need is a exhaust and a piece of rope for the pullstart. $120 shipped. I only except Money orders or trades!thanks and look at my other stuff.

Attachments

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
A couple quick questions because I am interested! Where in MI are you (can I save a little by picking it up)? What sort of trades are you looking for?

Thanks!

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm no help on the pipe. I get over to the Ann Arbor / Detroit area at least once a month. I'll see what I can do but if someone else has the cash go for it.

greaser_monkey_87

Mar 30, 2014
USA
Do you mean the clutch idles higher? In other words, engages at higher rpms? The stock clutch engages at 2250, with the green spring 2800, black spring 3100. Just trying to clarify for interested buyers. I did the flathead thing for awhile, now I'm on to the 79cc predator. But that's a great price. The engine itself goes for $140 new, clutch is another $40, and the carb and intake probably another $50 at least. So anyone who buys this is saving at least $100. A flathead is a great engine for a shifter project.

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Yep thanks for clairifing the clutch rpm.Engine e will not engage clutch until rpm are raised.Basically not like the 4 g clutch where your back wheel is always spinning