48cc Flying Horse vs 48cc Mega Motors

GoldenMotor.com

dthcore

Nov 12, 2013
Arizona
Besides the 20 dollar deference in price. Is there really any deference in quality and performance between the 2 kits?

If so what is it?

Im new to all of this.

:-||

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Not familiar with your particular examples, but there is very little difference among chinese engines from the experience I have had.
I buy all mine from ebay for $150 simply becasue I see no reason to pay extra for a website or a riveted numberplate.
Your results may vary, but I'd suggest going with a vendor you feel good about in case you need service after the sale.
I've been very happy with my ebay vendor over the course of my building 25 kits or so....

dthcore

Nov 12, 2013
Arizona
Not familiar with your particular examples, but there is very little difference among chinese engines from the experience I have had.
I buy all mine from ebay for $150 simply becasue I see no reason to pay extra for a website or a riveted numberplate.
Your results may vary, but I'd suggest going with a vendor you feel good about in case you need service after the sale.
I've been very happy with my ebay vendor over the course of my building 25 kits or so....
Thanks for the reply! I appreciate it!