A Dark Horse

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Scott.
Don't trip! sometimes when you try to avoid the BS! it just finds you if you now what I mean.
THANKS!! for the compliments
We completed the bike at Dan's so it is there and Dan sets the prices on the bikes his PH # and e-mail add: is listed above give him a call if your interested, Dan is a really COOL! guy he's probably up now if you'd like to get some info on the particulars of the Dark Horse and or if you might be interested in a build of your desires., not try'n to sell you anything just giving you some go to info.
No Worries Scott yer safe LOL! He! He! just had to set the record straight but then again there's always someone who sees it or hears it totally different, you paint it blue and some one comes along and swares its red

Last edited:

Scott.D.Lang

Jan 1, 2013
Chicago
that is so true the one bad thing about type you cant hear or see how people are recatcting and things get blown up when there is no reason for them to lol

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
If there is difficulty with another member contact that member or staff directly to resolve the issue and/or use the report post function, any additional public insult/conflict will result in staff intervention.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Funny thing is I don't have a problem/conflict with anyone on this forum someone on this forum has a problem with me and I have No Idea Why?

I'm hoping that this particular someone will just be a real man and go away, I don't have to report him he tells on him self and as I posted "I didn't become a member on this forum to get involved in any BS!" that's not why this forum exists and there are other forums on the net for that stupid stuff.

I'm sure you can agree with that as a Super Moderator B.A

Last edited:

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Some people pay a lota money to have their WHATEVER stepped on... GIGITY! This build is fantastic! Love what you did with the motor and the hiding of the hole under the motor. Wherd ya git the anvil kickstand ??laff

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
well you see we have come up with a way to incorporate the 12lb anvil kick stand into the lower frame stay and ya know it doubles for ballast as well.
the hole under the engine is a Faux crank case and mounts just like on my Indian and the Yellow one Dan made a few months back.

Last edited:

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
You Know how it is when there are Haters out there, personally I was posting the build and under the proper category as well Not! a sale., you know Dan doesn't sell through this forum or any other and I don't either, Oh Well! it's here now nothing I can do about it I just hope there are a few followers who really appreciate "The Build"
But Thanks! Velo for fallowing the thread.

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
You Know how it is when there are Haters out there, personally I was posting the build and under the proper category as well Not! a sale., you know Dan doesn't sell through this forum or any other and I don't either, Oh Well! it's here now nothing I can do about it I just hope there are a few followers who really appreciate "The Build"
I find this tiresome and an erosion of the generally good will here on the forum. Maybe it is just me being a crabby old fart, which is true. I am. Please stop. Many of us have a lot of respect and admiration for this "hater" you make veiled references to. I consider him a friend even though we have never met. He has contributed much here. It does the forum no good to try to fan the flames of this dispute publicly. Keep it private and better yet, let it go. I don't care who started it or why or what was said, etc. Who cares? I like your builds. I like his. That's why I'm here, for the positive part. Let's skip the drama. You have some beautiful bikes to share. The drama is a distraction. Wishing all of us well,
SB

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
I find this tiresome and an erosion of the generally good will here on the forum. Maybe it is just me being a crabby old fart, which is true. I am. Please stop. Many of us have a lot of respect and admiration for this "hater" you make veiled references to. I consider him a friend even though we have never met. He has contributed much here. It does the forum no good to try to fan the flames of this dispute publicly. Keep it private and better yet, let it go. I don't care who started it or why or what was said, etc. Who cares? I like your builds. I like his. That's why I'm here, for the positive part. Let's skip the drama. You have some beautiful bikes to share. The drama is a distraction. Wishing all of us well,
SB
SB..........
You make mention that I have some beautiful bikes to share, Thank You! some one else doesn't see it that way.

I'd like to skip the DRAMA and even I stated that I'd like to kept out of the DRAMA when The Dark Horse was re-located to another title section, keep in mind it ain't me, "I ain't's got's no probs whit anybodies"

PEACE! BRO!

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
If you'd like to skip the drama, then do so by letting it go. Stop talking about it. You say you don't have any problem with anyone, yet obviously you do or you wouldn't keep making reference to that individual. I do not care who is right or wrong. I care about this forum and the level of civility it has for the most part achieved. The lack of toxicity is what makes this a welcome place. Flames, even "small" ones tend to drive people away. Why does someone need to be "right"? Why encourage members to take sides in an issue which should be private? For the good of this forum I'm asking for this to end. Personally I'm sick of it and I doubt that I'm the only one. Let's get along or at least pretend to...
SB

Status
Not open for further replies.