Looking for cyclinder Head

GoldenMotor.com

KenX

Apr 20, 2013
Lake Fork, Texas
I have decided to get an after market Head. I want another head because they look rather cool, run cooler and possibly provide a little extra oomph! What I don't want is having to do extra milling on the block. My motor is a 66/80 Skyhawk stock I suppose. If you can give me the correct information I will order it tonight.

Arrowcycles

Feb 15, 2012
La Habra, CA
Fred at CR machine makes the only head that is designed for these motors that have been proven to be the best in performance. I think the racers can vouch for that.

Dogtown Burner

Sep 15, 2011
Los Angeles
I Use Freds Heads on my engines. he makes 3 sizes of combustion chamber. from low to crank killer high. we sell them as well. dont go removing this, Paul- i'm not hawking stuff here, just answering a question!

KenX

Apr 20, 2013
Lake Fork, Texas
I Use Freds Heads on my engines. he makes 3 sizes of combustion chamber. from low to crank killer high. we sell them as well. dont go removing this, Paul- i'm not hawking stuff here, just answering a question!
I was reading somewhere the cylinder block might need to be machined in order for the head to fit properly.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Most often if you lap the head it should be just fine, I bought the 70cc Hi Hi comp from from Treatland and just bored the holes from 6mm to 8mm & it's all good, I never experienced a problem ordering or paying, I use Pay Pal maybe something is wrong with they're site ?? you can call them they'll & check they'll walk you through it, they're pretty good guys over there.

mew905

Sep 24, 2012
Moose Jaw
I had to dremel mine outwards a bit, my stud spacing was too wide, it was only like 1/8th or maybe 1/4 inch each + make the holes bigger, but it worked. My only problem with the puch heads is even the thinnest 14mm socket I can find anywhere gets jammed between the nut and the fins. I grind and grind them down to the point where I'm considerably deafened for a while, and it still gets jammed. However, am I happy with performance? No, not really. Am I happy with the looks? No... not really. I bought it assuming it would be better, but the 70cc hi head with no gasket at all (I used some permetex to seal it) produces no more noticable power than my stock head. If you're looking for performance? Maybe get the hi-hi. As stated, best bang for your buck. I know parts makers are trying to make money and whatnot but I will never pay $80 for a head to go on a motor that cost me $90 [no kit]

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
I used the automotive grade Allen bolts and bought the Allen socket for the torque wrench problem solved and 4 flat washer's backed up with lock washer Bam! no headaches no grinding anything but did drill the from 6 to 8mm 15mins and since it is the 70cc Hi Hi comp head I used one kit gasket copper coated and made my own base gasket.

Attachments

KenX

Apr 20, 2013
Lake Fork, Texas
Well, I will see If I can contact someone by phone Monday. Give me a phone number if it is not listed on the website. I do want to talk to someone personally. If my request is not withing your TOS please delete it.

KenX

Apr 20, 2013
Lake Fork, Texas
Here is the contact for CRmachine Web Page and Ph #
http://www.crmachine.com/Motorized_Bike_Parts.php
I have his head too (stage 1 performance package for $160.oo) but I am more concerned with performance,as everyone with his head swares by the cooling, little is talked about of the performance
Looked at your website and it said no products to display. I would like to know what is in the performance package. Thanks!

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
That's Kinda strange this is the CRmachine main web site I clicked on the link provided and it took me right to it, now if you got the main page there is another web link in the top right corner click on to that.
The stage 1 upper end kit has a CR head, ported cylinder,ported intake manifold,modified piston, precision wrist pin and needle bearing,2base gaskets,2head gaskets and NGK cold plug & advice about install(I think that the advice is free)
CRMachine
Tele# (603) 899-9871
Fax # (603) 899-6036

Last edited:

KenX

Apr 20, 2013
Lake Fork, Texas
That's Kinda strange this is the CRmachine main web site I clicked on the link provided and it took me right to it, now if you got the main page there is another web link in the top right corner click on to that.
The stage 1 upper end kit has a CR head, ported cylinder,ported intake manifold,modified piston, precision wrist pin and needle bearing,2base gaskets,2head gaskets and NGK cold plug & advice about install(I think that the advice is free)
CRMachine
Tele# (603) 899-9871
Fax # (603) 899-6036
Like I said I will need to talk to them. Thanks!

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
I purchased this for my 49cc, drilled out the stud holes and it ran fine. Much cooler but lower compression. If interested shoot me a PM with an offer and your zip.