anyone looking for a brand new kit?

GoldenMotor.com

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
bought a new kit from a new dealer and was amazed at what I received. the kit came with a CNS carb and a ton of spare parts out of the box. the price was better than any other vendor I've ever used. the fins were good, and the overall quality of the motor is better than any ive ever bought (ive used bikeberry.com, ebay and some local vendors). here is my kit, its not for sale, but I would be more than glad to refer you to the vendor I got it from.
P.S. im not affiliated with the vendor in any way, just thought i'd promote good service and a good product.

KenX

Apr 20, 2013
Lake Fork, Texas
bought a new kit from a new dealer and was amazed at what I received. the kit came with a CNS carb and a ton of spare parts out of the box. the price was better than any other vendor I've ever used. the fins were good, and the overall quality of the motor is better than any ive ever bought (ive used bikeberry.com, ebay and some local vendors). here is my kit, its not for sale, but I would be more than glad to refer you to the vendor I got it from.
P.S. im not affiliated with the vendor in any way, just thought i'd promote good service and a good product.

Sure. Tell us who.

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Does it have the push-pin locking clutch lever, or the separate-lever locking clutch with the red insert?
The engines with the red insert clutch have been some of the best I've seen quality-wise!

Moto

Jan 7, 2012
San Francisco, CA.
Its a skyhawk / grubee engine - there are a few dead giveaways:
CNS Carb
Silver not zink colored engine screws
cast engine clamps
The ad says its a grubee lolz
seriously though this is some good pricing thanks -EThan

bill2781

May 24, 2013
okmulgee OKlahoma
ya I am looking my self for a good 80/66 cc kit myself I just finaly got the cash I needed for one at the price they was at when they was on sale at a few sites now don't have enough agine

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Master Shake did you read the kit contents? it too is different from the pic but yet it describes everything he got, sometimes coming from an engine dealer they just post a pic of whatever, to them they all look alike, but to the knowledgeable mind we know the difference.

Moto

Jan 7, 2012
San Francisco, CA.
yeah but that is a picture of an older grubee kit (the ones they sold a few years ago) they probably are just to lazy to upgrade the picture for the current generation of grubee products.

Master-shake

Feb 24, 2013
texas
I'd be reAlly highly interested in one of those kits at that price if that's the case, but how's it possible he can sell the grubee kits at a lower price than the supplier? Maybe I should try contacting his ebay profile.

Thing is I just sold my bike and I'm in the market for that kit but gasbike.net pulled their sale right before I had the money. :(

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
The pic I posted is what I got. Ordered it at the end of last week and it came in today.

Master-shake

Feb 24, 2013
texas
Well, I emailed the dude. I'm gonna be on the horn all day tomorrow setting up my next build. I'm gonna repeat my Onyx build and I'm also going to do a white cranbrook.

I hope this guy is legit it would be a really good thing for business, and since I'm just starting mine I hope it goes well.

Master-shake

Feb 24, 2013
texas
eh, I ended up buying one (debit cards down 135) and accidently overclicking and "purchasing without paying" for an additional one so i don't know how to get rid of the second one i did not want right away, it says that it's an "item i still need to pay for" does anyone know how to remove it?