Australian members read this

GoldenMotor.com

halfpint

May 8, 2011
Western Australia
Good day folks I have just fitted my new engine that I got from www.screamingroo.com it is a great motor so much beter than my old china girl
all the bolts are S/S/ with allen heads performance carb and quality bearings it fired up first time and ran well and realy reved when I opend the twist grip. The service is great and he has a lot of products on his web site also a forum as well, all the parts are in Australia as well which helps as Molly would say do your self a favour and have a look. All the best Keith.wee.

halfpint

May 8, 2011
Western Australia
Good day Gawdzahh the limit in W.A. is in fact NILL only electric bikes are allowed but as long as you are carefull you will get away with it. They only do one they do is the 66cc one and a blody good deal it is as well. Tell Dean that Keith sent you he will look after you well. Were abouts in W.A. are you I see it says Perth but that is a big place I am in Narrogin a bit away from the big smoke. All the best Keith

halfpint

May 8, 2011
Western Australia
Dean cut me a deal on one that had been in a demo bike that had done about 12Ks. I am now waiting for a shift kit as I am puting my old motor in a mountain bike for the fun of it when that is done I am going to do a Honda clone bike just cose we can ( that will be fun but dont know how I will stop it ) are you on the oz forum? all the best Keithr.ly.

Gawdzahh

Feb 11, 2013
Perth, Western Australia
Dean cut me a deal on one that had been in a demo bike that had done about 12Ks. I am now waiting for a shift kit as I am puting my old motor in a mountain bike for the fun of it when that is done I am going to do a Honda clone bike just cose we can ( that will be fun but dont know how I will stop it ) are you on the oz forum? all the best Keithr.ly.
Nah I'm not, Send us a link ?

Yeah only thing about used engines is you dont know how it was broken in.