Sportsman Flyer Drive Components

GoldenMotor.com

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Just letting people know I have sprocket adapters back in stock on my web site. Made another update to the sprocket design by enlarging the center hole for even more clearence with the brake arm.
Standard Sizes:
40t adapter $80
44t adapter $85
56t adapter $90
Custom sprocket sizes available

I also have a good inventory of drum brake rear hubs. If you have been looking for these hubs you know how hard they are to find and that there are cheap copies floating around. These have been out of production for years but I managed to get them produced again by the OEM in France.

I am taking orders for complete drum brake wheel assemblies and will be updating my web site soon with additional information. The prefered component selection for these wheel sets are Worksman rims, stainless spokes, matching front drum and the rear Sportsman Split Sprocket assembly for fast gearing changes. Wheel orders are all made to order and take about three weeks.

Please visit my web site for all your drive train needs at www.sportsmanflyer.com. If you don't see what you need on my web site just email me direct at [email protected]

Sportsman Flyer Drive Components

Drive Components by Sportsman Flyer, on Flickr

Drum Brake Wheels

Sportsman 200 by Sportsman Flyer, on Flickr

Installed Sprocket Adapter

Wheel Options by Sportsman Flyer, on Flickr

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Hey Pat! I have one of your adapters but need to go bigger on sprocket size. I'm looking for a 52 toother in your new style. Could you PM with price if you dont wanna post; with shipping to 85225? ( and bump for a great product )

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Now Thats service! Ordered my sprocket and its in line for production; and all with excelent communication! Thanks Pat!

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
hi pat i in need of the 40t and with adapter to fit a shamino 110 please send to tasmania australia
Hi Mick,
Looks like the cheapest way would be in a large flat rate envelope for $23.95 shipping cost. I prefer the medium flate rate box, but that was $59.95 shipping. Shipping down under is VERY expensive. To me it just doesn't seem fair but I'll do my best to help you guys out in Australia.
Pat