99cc Predator and TAV2 for sale

GoldenMotor.com

calvynandhobbs

Aug 28, 2008
Ledyard, CT
I've got a 99cc Predator and a torque converter for sale that are brand new, in never opened boxes. I bought these this past summer, but my 2-stroker has been running good and I have too many other projects around the house to even think about building a 2nd bike. The TAV2 TC is currently listed for $179.99 through BMI (where I bought this one) and the Predator was $100. The torque converter is the replacement TAV2 that BMI sells under item 473441-2. I'll let the two go together for $200 if anybody is interested. Shipping will be at buyer's cost.

Roger

Last edited:

calvynandhobbs

Aug 28, 2008
Ledyard, CT
I'm getting a lot of pms for the motor from all of you out in California. LOL I want to sell as a pair or sell the torque converter first since without the motor I have nothing. If the torque converter doesn't sell or somebody doesn't buy the combo it will just force me into building another bike this winter so I don't completely lose my shirt.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Dang Rodger, that is a great price.

I will be in New London tomorrow too. Tempting.

Ruff time of yr to sell. I have the same set up sitting behind me and am fighting the urge to buy your's, lol. (I paid $300 plus for mine)

Last edited:

calvynandhobbs

Aug 28, 2008
Ledyard, CT
Hi Dan,
It's been a long time. I thought I was going to build a 2nd bike this summer so I started gathering this stuff. My to-do list at the house has gotten crazy and the
2nd bike thing just didn't happen. I know it's a bad time to sell, but I know there is somebody out there looking for a winter project to be ready by spring. If it doesn't sell it forces me to build something over Christmas and put a bike on my Christmas wish list for my wife.

atombikes

Feb 14, 2010
Northern VA
What would you want for just the TAV2? Has the PTO on the engine been modified to fit the 5/8" dia driver pulley on the TAV2? (it is a 5/8" driver side on the TAV, correct???). Finally, how much for shipping?

Thanks

calvynandhobbs

Aug 28, 2008
Ledyard, CT
The torque converter is 3/4" while the motor is 5/8" so I was planning to use a bushing to make the two compatible. I have a pm to a guy in New York right now that wanted a shipping price for both of them. I just got that to him a few minutes ago. Basically, I wanted to get $100 for each of them or $200 for the package.