WTB: Cruiser frame with 1 1/8" head tube

GoldenMotor.com

Slow RIde

Aug 18, 2012
The U.S.A.
Looking for a cruiser frame with a 1 1/8" head tube to buy. Do not need the complete bike, just the frame

Or if someone knows of a cheap(er) Wally cruiser that could fit a 1 1/8" threadless fork, please let me know

I know Felts are, but they are a little out of my price range

CroMagnum

Sep 2, 2011
Los Angeles
Have you looked at the Retro Ryder Headset?

"With this headset, you can run an 1 1/8 threadless NON-Tapered fork in an older bike that normally takes a American Standard 1" threaded headset (30mm). Fits old Schwinns and other American cruiser bikes, some bmx bikes and some older mountain bikes. Made in the USA, 45.00 shipped. Made out of steel, not for weight weenies."

Slow RIde

Aug 18, 2012
The U.S.A.
Try Custom Motored Bicycles. Raw frame for $75.00:
http://custommotoredbicycles.com/bicycle_parts_3_frame_pedals26inch_beach_cruiser_framebaja_frame
Look down the page and they have a black frame for $94.79

Good Luck,

Chris
AKA: BigBlue

The description says:

RAW 26" CLASSIC CANTILEVER BEACH CRUISER FRAME,Schwinn copy only slightly longer by 1/2 of an inch,and larger 1 1/8 diameter downtube,4 5/16 inch head tube, fits any fork.Very sturdy perfect to motorize, motor mounts fit on this diameter tube perfectly,this frame motorized has won several races, very tough well built frame.18 1/2 inch long seat tube. $75.00

Now it says 1 1/8" downtube and fits any fork! Does fits any fork mean it is 1 1/8" though, or it fits any 1" cruiser fork??

Have you used this frame before?

Thanks