PK-80 with expansion pipe for sale...

GoldenMotor.com

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Since I am not going to use this engine on my 34 Elgin (will be using an old Villiars midget instead), I'm selling the PK-80 engine and SBP pipe it would have used. Just too new looking for a 1934 vintage build. I want a put put motor for it.

I have run the PK-80 just once to be sure all was well. Originally I was going to use it on a Worksman frame. I gave it a pull start from Pirate and got an offset intake manifold for it from Spooky Tooth so the carb would clear the frame. The engine has an SBP air cleaner and an SBP expansion exhaust. The front motor mount includes an insert so it can be used on a 1" diameter front downtube. Remove the insert and it will fit a newer bike.

This is not a kit. What is being sold is what you see in the pictures. There is no throttle, no CDI, no clutch lever assembly, no chain tensioner, etc. Look at the photos. If you have an old dead motor, then you can upgrade and be back on the road in fine shape with a good strong motor, pull start, cool intake and awesome pipe.

The first $175.00 takes it. You pay actual shipping costs.
Silverbear

Attachments