candidacy for president

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
lol dan are you sure you dont wright the speeches already or is that a secret

:)and is there a plan for mobilizing this economy:)
LOL, no. That's my story and I am sticking to it.

On mobilizing the economy! We are forming a committee......

Snork

Last edited:

Desert Rat

Jul 30, 2012
Apache Junctoin Az
Here's your slogan
A slaver (corporate have you seen what romoney's employes get paid)
A communist ( self explanatory )
Or a All American Motorhead, your choice
hahahahahahahaha or
motorhead's and ingenuity walk hand in hand, LOL
now this one would win it for you
A motor in every home, and a privateer( oil companies)dance1 in every grave
Might get you shot though! them oil companies:(

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
All purges DR, are slated for my second term where after doing nothing, I will of course be nominating my self for "president for life" That and making Moosylvania the seat of government. (Mostly so I can run to Canada and hide under a porch when my constituents find out what I did with the money)

United we stand, until I am found out. Then it is pretty much everyone is on their own and I will be under a porch.

Send beer.

Last edited:

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
We are gathered here to endorse, and by that I do mean, as you all would, much as we do. Speaking, speaking as an outsider to your demigodic processes (do white people get a process?) I can wholeheartedly and without reservation (there are none here, I am indigenous) apply myself in support of the nomination, naming, blame and shame after the event, for which, by the way, tickets are available at $500 a time, or $2,500 for 4.

Vive la republique!

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
We are gathered here to endorse, and by that I do mean, as you all would, much as we do. Speaking, speaking as an outsider to your demigodic processes (do white people get a process?) I can wholeheartedly and without reservation (there are none here, I am indigenous) apply myself in support of the nomination, naming, blame and shame after the event, for which, by the way, tickets are available at $500 a time, or $2,500 for 4.

Vive la republique!

You of course, will be asked to ambassadorship and liaison to the EU.

Some men are born to greatness. Others have liability thrust upon them.

Last edited:

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
A few suggestions if I may.

The escape to Canada. I told you about our %^^$@#** beer and liquer prices. I'd mention the wine prices as well but I know your not like that. Any amount of money that you were able to leave with wouldn't last long and you couldn't afford the gas when you got here.

2Door for V.P. While your looting the till who better to smooth the populus when they get restless.

Paul for treasurer. Warm sands, CHEAP DRINKS, and he'll be able to set up the e-bike business to launder the money

BarelyAWake. Head of the Navy. The name says it all. They will never know your gone.

Ludwig 2nd. Head of the United Kingdom Office. He'll make sure that you have a table at the Fox and Glove pub and handle affairs in the Euro Zone.

Nailing jelly to the ceiling is up to you but I'd save it until last so the voters are staring at it, trying to figure out just how you did it while you loot the place. Seems to work very well for all the other politicians.

You have my vote. As a foreign national I'll be down to stuff the ballot box with all the others.

Steve.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I guess I'd be willing to accept a motor bicycling ambassadorship to Farmers Branch, Texas, as long as I don't have to do anything, and get paid a couple hundred thousand a year.brnot

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
A few suggestions if I may.

The escape to Canada. I told you about our %^^$@#** beer and liquer prices. I'd mention the wine prices as well but I know your not like that. Any amount of money that you were able to leave with wouldn't last long and you couldn't afford the gas when you got here.

2Door for V.P. While your looting the till who better to smooth the populus when they get restless.

Paul for treasurer. Warm sands, CHEAP DRINKS, and he'll be able to set up the e-bike business to launder the money

BarelyAWake. Head of the Navy. The name says it all. They will never know your gone.

Ludwig 2nd. Head of the United Kingdom Office. He'll make sure that you have a table at the Fox and Glove pub and handle affairs in the Euro Zone.

Nailing jelly to the ceiling is up to you but I'd save it until last so the voters are staring at it, trying to figure out just how you did it while you loot the place. Seems to work very well for all the other politicians.

You have my vote. As a foreign national I'll be down to stuff the ballot box with all the others.

Steve.
Thank you for your support and suggestions! What, no pets with pseudonyms who can register to vote?

I guess I'd be willing to accept a motor bicycling ambassadorship to Farmers Branch, Texas, as long as I don't have to do anything, and get paid a couple hundred thousand a year.brnot
BN, my administration will not only welcome you as ambassador but will recognise Texas as a sovereign entity. Texas will of course be asked to participate in the north American defence treaty against drunken Canadian bears and the zombie apocalypse plaguing us all.

Together, we can do just as poorly as has been done so well as has been done before. But not as well as could be done except for now

Last edited:

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
The animals have all voted early do to the unfortunate incident with Boots Smith having his tail stepped on in the voting booth and the ensuing melee.

We are hoping to have the bears awake and in good enough shape to at least find the ballot box. Many thanks to the League for Bruin Decency for putting all the effort into that. You appear to be headed for a landslide.

A token of appreciation could be placed under the 4th fence post at the NW corner of 12th and Maple as usual.

A lobbyist.

Sep 18, 2011
Tyler Texas
Texas will of course be asked to participate in the north American defence treaty against drunken Canadian bears and the zombie apocalypse plaguing us all.
Do be sure to get them to vote for you first, before you fight against them. Remember, the Zombie Party voted for Gore in 2000! ;)

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
If elected, I promise this dear fictitious voters in my fictitious campane, I will insult everybody, everywhere. Regardless of race, creed, color, species or national origin. I promise to say something insulting to everyone.

If humanity is to leave a mark, I say we leave a skidmark. Again and again.

This is my promise to the voting public and voting pets.

Last edited:

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
From Germany, senior partner in the European Bureaucratic Empire, sorry, European Union (but I repeat myself), comes this message of support:

Schicken Sie mir Ihre geknechteten Massen, eure Armen, Ihren Hunger! Wir brauchen die Latrinen reinigen wieder und die Türken sind über sich selbst bekommen.

Bitte leiten Sie Ihre Bankverbindung an unsere Lichtenstein Adresse und wir werden unverzüglich freizulassen die Gelder für Sie bereit. Dies gewährleisten wir so sicher, wie wir in diesem Kanu spielt ein Klavier stehen werden.

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
From the Middle East comes this message of support and hope for a continuation of democracy:

كم هو ابنتي؟ جميلة واحدة؟ واحد الذي هو عليه، لا استطيع ان اقول مع القناع في مكان. تبدو، وإعطاء لي 50 البهائم ويأخذ الزوج منها اللعينة.

Last edited:

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
Where is our candidate? How will he maintain momentum in his campaign? Who was that woman and what has it to do with quorn subsidies?

More news later, as we fail to hear anything, and the moment it doesn't happen, we might let you know!

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Forgive my absence. I have been abroad & domestically located at high level meetings with low level thinkings.

I can assure you this, nothing is happening any where that we need to be greatly worried about. Except for a good deal of it. Most of which I can not be legally held accountable for, with the notable exceptions of where I can.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL Ilikea.

Way back, had a buddy who was a lawyer. Any one who worked for him was asked to sign an agreement requesting harassment.

He was never successfully sued. Yet should have been.

Not that my administration will resort to this sort of heinous conduct. Although we will.

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Hiker!

(for newer folks, Hiker made all the SMILIES/EMOTICONS. Every time, way back when the forum was new, someone new from another country or had a new thought, Hiker would make them a smilie. I vote we now call them MBercons. sound to much like "transformers"? lol)

If elected, and let's face it, how could I not? Hiker will of course be national information officer. Because "Propaganda Administrator" tested really, really poorly.

Note, I did not say minister.

No he did'nt !