hello from Zagreb

GoldenMotor.com

dule

Dec 23, 2009
Zagreb
boardtracker from Zagreb

hi there I've just logged here - i'm from Croatian and hopefully, I'll get some more info on how to redo my Felt Red Baron into a sort of boardtraccker tribute gas powered bicycle

Last edited:

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
My son plays soccer at his high school, and Croatia became his favorite team to watch.
I think Eduardo is on his computer wall paper.
From there, he checked out some language books from the library and later bought some more.
When I was his age, I tinkered with motorcycles. He tinkers with languages.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

dule

Dec 23, 2009
Zagreb
nice to hear that (but to be honest I'm not much of a soccer fan because all of the fan rage and violence connected with that game around here)

anyhow merry christmass to all of you and sretan božić to your son

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
My son typed in the following:

Nisam baš navijač od ekipa ali točnije mjesta da predstavljaju, i naravno nogomet općenito. Sretan Božić!

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
Welcome to the board! My grandmother was from Croatia and my grandfather was from Bosnia. Now I'll have to find the copies I have of their papers to find out what towns they were from.

dule

Dec 23, 2009
Zagreb
nice to know that there is a lot of friends in the whole world from my small homeland

Finfan if I could be of any assistance don't hasitate to ask

edited:

I have a question for all of U - can U suggest a shop or dealer of a engine kit that would be willing to ship to Croatia? I've tried to make a deal with a few web shops but had no luck

Last edited:

dule

Dec 23, 2009
Zagreb
ok, it seems like Ive started with preparing the bike for the next stage...

these are 2 pics (me on the bike and the bike in my building) of how it looked

dule

Dec 23, 2009
Zagreb
a few days ago I was lucky enough to came across an old NSU Quick fork from 1936 (NSU is a German motorcycle company and Quick is one of their older models), the pics are pics just from a testfitting, there'll be some sandblasting and repainting/powdercoating of almost every part of the bike...btw still in search fot the cheapest way to get hold of a 66 bike kit and have it sent to my home (for the moment the shipping is more expensive than the kit itself :( )

ok, and now those pics

all the work is beeing done in my flat (dining area hehe) on the 12th flor - what to say - I have the best girl in the wold

freewheeling frank

Mar 10, 2009
ridgway colorado
cream did a song titled nsu, when i was in germany in the 60s there were nsu cars that just totally rocked, i also have a great chick but she wont lrt me work on the bikes in the house, waycool bike wish i could help with the kit keep trying something will work out, frank

dule

Dec 23, 2009
Zagreb
as far as I know NSU joined up at one point with Auto Union I think and than the Audi was born (maybe I'm wrong?!?), anyhow, the project is defenetly going on, if nothing else I'll pay for that expensive shipping ;)

Last edited:

dule

Dec 23, 2009
Zagreb
unfortunatly it's not my work - it's standar paint scheme for 2004 Felt Red Baron ;)

the bike will be repainted probably to be a "sidekick" for my car ;)

also would have to build a roofrack for the thing

dule

Dec 23, 2009
Zagreb
there was a lucky hunt for me on ebay the other day - the result just came with air mail from France today - a pair of old VeloSolex grips with "inverted" contols, nice and oldschool, or should I say old's cool

dule

Dec 23, 2009
Zagreb
i've just ordered a bike kit (66cc) hope it will travel fast from Us to Cratia ...hehe allways be an optimist ;)