Hi !

GoldenMotor.com

steef

Dec 21, 2009
Louisiana
Hello fellow bikers, I've been riding biycles for around 46 years now and still love it. A couple of months ago I saw this guy that was older than me peddle up to a gas station, and when he dismounted his bike, I for the first time saw a biycle motor. He had a bike trailer with alot of gear on it. He told me he going cross country to California. I thought this was really amazing since I live in
Louisiana. I thought to myself,I gotta get me one of those. Now I have two being shipped by way of UPS right now. Also thinking about getting a jackshaft kit for one of them. I just can't wait to get started. I just happened to stumble up on this forum and thought it would be a great resourse for information and trouble shooting and am glad to now be a part of it.

bf.

rkorson4209

Oct 10, 2009
michigan
Welcome Steef. I am sure you will have alot of fun building and riding your MB's. You will find out all the helpful info needed at this site, and if you ever have any problems I am sure someone here can help.drn2

Evan

Dec 6, 2009
Mount Vernon, WA
Welcome. You are gonna have a blast. This forum will answer all your questions and the people here are very helpful. Good luck, be safe, and most of all....have fun
Evan