Helllo Fellow CyclePaths, Yes, I'm Crazy for Biking.

GoldenMotor.com

sixbysix

Sep 15, 2009
calgary, Alberta, Canada
So my submission, quizllers, is this;

(and pay attention theres a quiz at the end...)

I purchased a kuwahara big easy. Its a 26" Chopper Style bikeframe or you may know it as a beach chopper, but not to be confused with a beach cruiser. It was Stolen in broad daylight on a school campus in 2007. It was recovered one year later, in 2008. I have rebuilt the chopper. Today 2009 the bike is nothing what it was. But its not motorized.... Here are my present contra-indicators:

1) The crank Arm is a 6.5" GT Fixed, so is there a Jackshaft Kit I can purchase that will work with that.

2) The rear hub is coaster brake equiped, will there be any problems installing the sprocket?

3) I am going to weld a mounting profile of some sort and interested in diferent mounting mock-ups anyone can suggest. ( present obsticle) now have a look at my bike. I am not switching and if i do it will be to a limo style bike. be a part of a solution or pretty much stfu. Chopper Bicycle Sept.2009-NO EFFECT.jpg

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.
You've had sprockets mounted before,haven't you? If you know how to weld and fabricate,you shouldn't have any problem.Anyway it makes me sick to hear that some retard took your bike and I'm happy for u that u got it back