nirve cannibal chopper

GoldenMotor.com

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
Hey man that bike is tight. As for gas tank options....do you have a welder? That would be sick with a Diamond plate aluminium tank, I'm in the process of making one right now.

scooterhoot

Aug 2, 2009
Britton,mi
barebones, looks great! BUT,,, not to be a buzz kill, you may run into some carb problems due to the angle of your motor. Your motor needs to be mounted so the carb is level for the proper float bowl / jet function, but your mount may work fine. I will look forward to your updates.
The Scooterhoot

Humsuckler

Jul 28, 2009
Ontario
^^^^ yea hes right. ^^^^ i never even noticed it until he mentioned it you are going to have to level that out for sure, or risk fuel starvation problems.

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
Ok so I'll take some suggestions then. I am still torn between doind a rounded type "bubbely" tank or a stealth style diamond shape....still can't make up my mind.....

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
seems the easier thing to do plus I wouldn't wanna mess up that profile. You can hardly even tell there is a motor. I'm with mekano, just make or get a diffent intake to level it out.

Humsuckler

Jul 28, 2009
Ontario
oh yea for sure just make up a different intake, for that matter you could probley get what you need at the hardware store