First forum post

GoldenMotor.com

Matheneyr3

Jun 4, 2009
Carolinas
Welcome from Sanford, N.C. This is my first post to a forum, and, Wow! Am I glad to find a
group of folks that enjoy Bicycles, and motors, as much as I do. Currently I have built an orange
Moondog- and have never enjoyed my Bike as much without the little chinese motor I have mounted
on it now.
Learning about these little motors, and Riding after work, is a great way to relieve the stress of ]
a long day....

-Richard.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Howdy Richard, welcome. Mondawgs are make for great MBs. Chinagurls fit perfect.

Your so right about the stress relief!

Matheneyr3

Jun 4, 2009
Carolinas
Thanks guys, for the welcome!
Here in The Sandhills I have found what is, for me, the most adventurous rides on a daily basis- one minute I am cruising a steep hill, Glad to be maintaining 20, the next, Rolling down the backside, topping 40!

When I bought my kit, I ordered two- my son is 16, and usually sitting around the house, busy doin nothing... Since we started with these kits- he built his bike from parts, mounted his own kit- and is now enjoying his freedom, on what- for him, is his first car. It's great to be a Dad, and see your Kid develop a sense of "ownership and value," instead of waiting for a parent, or older sibling take care
of all their problems.
Small investment- Large reward!

-Richard..we.