Damn I'm tired.

GoldenMotor.com

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn

Unloaded all this by hand from the back of a Uhaul.

Me and two other guys. Not too bad for an old fat guy.
My everything hurts.:-||

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
Let me guess, your wife won't let you have near naked giggling little Japanese masseuses walking up and down your spine barefoot either?

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Yeah, yeah, yeah, well I raked leaves and even ran the mower today. I thought I was finished doing that for this season. Filled three 40 gallon trash bags. I have one more gutter cleaning facing me. Darn Honey Locust tree. So you moved a few boards. Big deal!
Go take a shower, have a glass of wine and quit complaining. :)

Seriously, that's a stack of wood. Glad I didn't have to unload it. What's the plans for it?

Tom

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Maniac I know how you feel, I used to do contract work for the local natural gas company in the eighties and crawled under houses and in attics all the time. Fast forward twenty five years and its time to do a little pm on our furnace, I spent the better part of the morning under the house replacing a few things and cleaning things up. My knees are really sore, there is no way I could do that everyday now. Back in the eighties I would do plumbing and electric during the day and work second shift at my job at the distribution center, I did both for seven to eight years.

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
I know those are 2x4 on the right but the boards on the left look like 2x12. They look very wide for a 2x10.

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
I just went windsurfing SF Bay, so that is how I get kicked around. Wind was up and then became stronger, but no time to rerig smaller sail, just try to hand on! Sun sets too early now and the tide being extreme these days and with new Moon nearing it gets to mud real fast before you know it.

MT

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Yeah Greg....20 foot 2x12's.
We were expecting a bundle of 2x4's so when they came up with the forklift full of the big stuff, my jaw hit the floor.
We were totally not ready for this kind of pile.
Going to be used to replace a TON of rotten floor joists under a very badly designed addition.
And my everything STILL hurts.