Another cruiser disc caliper bracket option

GoldenMotor.com

KnockKnock

Sep 10, 2013
CenTex
I just ordered a disc brake caliper bracket adapter from a company called Busettii for right around $20, and I wanted to share since before stumbling across this piece, I only knew of a couple of other, very expensive, options.

Not bad for the price. It looks sturdy enough; if I have any problems with it, I'll get back in here and update this thread, but I wanted to share this little find with the motorized bicycle community in hopes that someone finds it helpful. :cheers: Kk

KnockKnock

Sep 10, 2013
CenTex
You must be using a shift kit?

Tom
That's kinda the plan for my Hornet. As time & $ allows, I'll be trying to figure out how to get a Preddy to turn a shift-kit - should be lots of fun :)

Busettii also offers different sizes for front forks as well. I'm pretty sure the only difference among them is the clamp-rings. Mine came with nice allen-head hardware instead of the screws in the pics. We'll just have to see how it holds up.

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
I would be a little cautious of the "clamp-ring". Just saying. Maybe test it out pedaling the bike first. I only have your safety in consideration here....

KnockKnock

Sep 10, 2013
CenTex
I would be a little cautious of the "clamp-ring". Just saying. Maybe test it out pedaling the bike first. I only have your safety in consideration here....
I have similar reservations, but it's made out of a nice sturdy steel, and it looks like the leverage on the bracket is just right to withstand the brake force without twisting, but I'd agree that you're right in not tempting fate, and I will be trying this out under pedal-power before attempting any motored hard-stops.