Felt - Army Corps Medical Moped for sale

GoldenMotor.com

SemperKeith

May 9, 2009
Chico, CA
Please see the ebay listing

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171045751682?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

This is a great "head turning" prop for a WWI or WWII reenactor. This is a used, functioning moped with a Chinese 2-stroke bicycle motor that cruises at 22 mph delivering about130 mpg. The built in fuel tank holds 1/2 gallon and has functioning front and rear brakes. This bike sports a working HAND CRANK SIREN, tool kit, front brakes, a speedometer, generator operated (LED) headlight and a canteen/extra fuel can along with an extra pack. This bike weighs 88 lbs. Bike starts easily and runs well although no warranty is implied. The bike is made by Felt and has an Aluminum frame.

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2013
RI
ohh, sorry didn't notice it was the current bid, Thought it was "buy now" price
...if that were a 'buy now' price i'm sure it'd have sold in minutes. ...i'd take it all day long at that price.

...nice bike btw SemperKeith, i'd be happy to own a bike like that, sadly i'm sure it will sell for more than i can afford.

peace, bozo

btw, the link in your first post is non-functional because there is a syntax error at the end of the string of text, ...if you edit that post and delete the quotation mark at the end of the link that should correct the error and make the link functional.

...here is the repaired link and good luck with your auction.

MOTORIZED BICYCLE - ARMY MEDICAL CORPS THEMED MOPED