whizzer's still NIB

GoldenMotor.com

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
there's some whizzers here that a gal is selling....clearing out 28 NIB bikes..half are ambassadors with the auto clutch....other half 2006 NE5's...theyre new..........need a contact number..message me.......and no they are not mine.

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
Yup....and I didn't wanna run a for sale ad because I'm not selling anything....message me or call for the info...860-857-7896.......mainly just letting people know there's some new ones around if wanted

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
I probably don't have the money anyway, so its really not worth that much trouble. Listing her prices wouldn't qualify as a "for sale" ad, and I've already posted ads in the swap and shop for friends of mine selling stuff. As far as I know, the mods don't have a problem with it, since they haven't removed those threads or issued me any warnings about it. Just saying, a lot of people are going to want to know prices, so why make everyone go through the hassle of contacting you, just to find out what your friend wants for these reproduction whizzers?

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
I stopped up and looked at these today......they're as advertised and new, most still in boxes on crates.......got a copy of exactly what she has......theyre all actually 2008 and the sale ad was wrong.