Complete build for sale on ebay...n I C E !

GoldenMotor.com

JonnyR

May 13, 2012
ronkonkoma, new york
its a taylor cycle build its worth 4-4500 easy thats a 160cc honda clone motor in it everything is hand built from taylor almost nothing on the bike is from a bicycle he built the frame the tank the toolbox its got worksman wheels with motorcycle tires its not like your typical Ebay build thats got a crappy china girl in a bke frame and they want 5K

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
nice price on a well thought out/built bike (^)
I have seen taylar's quality 1st hand (dan/velodrome's), and it is top notch !!!

good luck on the sale, I hope it gets bid upwards ;)

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
BigButterBean needs Big Better Glasses. Thats a full on Taylar floor up build with a GC160 motor. Only thing bicycle on it is the spokes ( Worksman 11G pass for light MC ) and the front brake.

ANTIQUECYCLES

Mar 2, 2012
Inland Empire
Isn't it funny how we (ME INCLUDED) look at one of these when they're listed for sale...

Every day there are a couple tribute builds listed on ebay. Normally, it's a cut up bike with a China motor and pretty paint going for 2k. (About a month ago one went for 4k!) I'm sure everyone has seen the current ebay ad for the $7775 china build. We all know how much money and time goes into these.

What about when the Cyclone with a Vanguard sells for only $4200? Most people only see the "look". Its not apples to apples.
I spent a couple of days with Dan (Taylar Cycles) working with him. The amount of time spent on the smallest things is ridiculous! I am certain that he invests 3 times the labor hours on his builds and usually makes next to nothing.

These tribute builds are so much fun. There are so many people doing them in their garage (or apartments; LURKER) and we all learn from everyone.

Rather than typing things that get taken wrong, we all need to meet in person and talk shop. It would be a blast. We are all on the same team. Problem is, we all wanna be Coach! LOL

I love you all.
May the force be with you, always
Kris