I guess a plug? Apple iOS App my friend made that deals with MIDI

GoldenMotor.com

cmanns

Jul 1, 2012
Santa Cruz, California
TLDR; If your a MIDI person, and got some sort of iOS device my friend made a cheap app check it out.

---

My pal who helps me with my business made this app, not sure if he will expand it to android and what not but it works on iOS (iPad, iPhones, iPod) it's on the apple store so it's legit.​

Ya really gotta read about it to understand what it does unless you know MIDI things good. The site explains good, but the video shows it play.
http://tapmidi.com/

Video of how it works on the Facebook page for it's neat!

https://www.facebook.com/tapmidi

Just putting this out there for those music guys, if this is against rules to bring up a new cheap app that my friend spent months to make to make a cool MIDI app sorry feel free to del thread mods. Otherwise enjoy guys.

Now my plug part, if you got FB - if you could like/share either or it'd be greatly appriciated, this guy's helped me so much. My own business one is getting hits because I spread it around and it'sjust a webhosting facebook page.....his is so short I'd like to see it up there so when he posts new updates and what not.

I really apologize if this is considered advertising to you guys, I'm not linking my business and what not. I per-say would tototally give you MB guys cheap deals to setup blogs of your bike to post pics and vids on etc, but I'm not going to do that I don't like advertising biz.

This is an app, some may enjoy it thus I posted hope yall understand. Also getting the FaceBook page activity will make FB make it appear more due to their stupid change, so thats why I appriciate this plug if you guys just help boost this new app.

Last edited:

cmanns

Jul 1, 2012
Santa Cruz, California
A mod moved it saying it was better placed here, I put it in the tavern.

Just wanted some MB iOS product brothas to beable to make tunes with a cheap app....and help my friend. It's getting more and more popular, thanks to all everywhere. It's you using and liking, sharing things that help them get off the ground instead of being replaced by a bigger company's product that works like **** and has **** help.