Hey Hey Hey guys

GoldenMotor.com

waynessr

Jul 29, 2008
.shft.So my name is Wayne i've been building MB'S for a couple of years and as i've researched more and more on these ............ WOW what a variety of Ideas out there . I've just reasently started talking to some sources out there and have really enjoyed the profesional outlook of these members ,,, jim with sickshifter,,quinten ezmotorbike,,dick helmutt cycles ...so far ( like Daddy used to say they be usein there head for somthin more than a hat rack :):) ), i;m sure there's more guys out there with the same posative,creative outlook... I just have'nt talked to them... I've built two 2 strokes, 1grubee whopper 3.. very noise gear case ,,,,and my present project ez kit on a stretched cruiser... I will post pic,s later when i'm finished........... TOOK A LITTLE TIME TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO START POSTING...NOT THE BEST WITH COMPUTER'S..

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
wayne has the dubious honor of being my 1st customer ;)
a very cool guy to talk to on the phone !!! :)
he is building a very cool stretch, with a suicide clutch for the EZM manual (^)

waynessr

Jul 29, 2008
what's the suicide clutch? On a Harley it was a foot clutch.
hey Wayne, it's Bill in FH ;)
glad to see you joined :)

can't wait to see your stretch when it's done (^)
the pics you sent me are pretty cool !!!
Hi Bill found your stretch build looks great...... never thought about channeling the pedal chain that way...... leave's alot more room for motor kit... wayne.wee.