FLQ documentary - facinating - never heard ot them

GoldenMotor.com

gaffo

May 10, 2014
Norman
I pride myself on knewing a respectable about of history - including AIM (w/ Peltier) - and - The Weathermen (w/ Aryers and Outon(sp) - SLA (w/ Hearst).

but never heard of the FLQ - some mean Extremists/Terrorists - blew up 6 people bombed buildings hidnapped high government ministers and killed one of them.

all right next door to The States - I wonder why I never heard of them in school?

excellent documentary BTW (old school too - no bulk**** over the top music or nauseating flash-cut video clips) they don't make like this anymore ;-(,- sucks that it is in 10 parts, but oh well.

http://www.youtubedocumentaries.com/documentary.cfm?name=October_Crisis_1970_Quebec#.VZNEHWco5MU

GoreWound

Dec 1, 2014
Canada
all my american buddies have this reaction, I guess we Canadians are so polite you can't believe we also have crime and stuff sometimes.

you should look up a guy named Robert Pickton

gaffo

May 10, 2014
Norman
all my american buddies have this reaction, I guess we Canadians are so polite you can't believe we also have crime and stuff sometimes.

you should look up a guy named Robert Pickton
yes - British Columbia "pig farmer" aka serial killer for decades.

I know all about serial killers - having the morbid fascination with/books on and posting in related forums over the years (Tom Voight(sp) is a complete ass - but his forum on the BTK (before we knew who he was - 10 yrs ago) was a good place for folks like me to imagine who he was/ what he did/etc..........

Now - after BTK in effect turned himself in (yes I know he didn't - but he did IMO nonetheless) Tom the arse runs the Zodiac site.

that guy (Tom not Zodiac - lol) is a total egotistical narcacistic arrogant arsehole.............

but his BTK forum was pretty nice - as is his Zodiac one (not been there in at least 7 yrs though).

and no Lee was not the Zodiac - lol. Zodiac was never a suspect IMO (might be one of the 500 or so "names" - but not a "prime" suspect)/ and sadly lived/lives a long healthy and safe life, never to be caught - to die without anyone other then himself to know the identity of the Zodiac.

Last edited:

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
Living in the fine state of Montana with many Native Americans, I feel I would be remiss in not at least mentioning that The American Indian Movement (AIM), was not, and is not, a terror group. They have absolutely nothing in common with the weathermen, sla, or any seriel killer mentioned here.
AIM is a Civil rights organization dedicated to the equal rights of Native Americans in America.

By pointing this out, I am not placing blame or making accusations of any kind. It is a simple clarification.
I thank you for your time.

Trey

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
Speaking of serial killers, you know who was a real nut? The Green River killer.
I forget his name, but that guy went on for years, scaring the bejezuz out of women all over the west and north-west.

And he almost got away with it... (que creepy music)

Last edited: