Hernia with a capital H

GoldenMotor.com

FileStyle

May 27, 2008
Decatur,IL
just got my first hernia ever a few months ago while doing some remodel work in the house and just yesterday went and had surgery for repair! so now we hav good weather and I cant ride, boo hoo but there will be more time to ride this spring and summer. after Iam healed up and the remodeling is done. right now Iam hurtin for certain and moving slowly hard to sleep at night and have to be dependant on others for a couple of days. so right now I'll just enjoy the time off and relax and get much needed rest maybe order a few parts from ebay for my bike.

ride to live, live to ride
rollin "FileStyle"

.flg.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Count your blessings my friend and take the time you need to heal properly.

I was laid up for 6 months by a drunk driver, and I wasn't real happy with the "being dependent on others" part of it.

FileStyle

May 27, 2008
Decatur,IL
thanks for the get well's, geting better everyday ! supposed to have check up with Dr. on tuesday! so hopefully I can get back to work!

toytime

Mar 20, 2008
Ontario
I had that operation a few years ago. I remember waking up and screaming out in pain so loud that the nurses gave me a few shots of Demerol. A few days later I was able to stand and I had a look at my "parts" ...they were black and blue.
Not a very nice thing to see.
Five days later my Boss phoned to say he really needed me and that day at work I had just painted a large metal thing that was about to drop so I bent over and grabbed it and felt my insides tear. It still bothers me to this day, feeling cold and wet in that area
Take care of yourself man and let it heal.