T mounting bracket

GoldenMotor.com

pO0n RaiD3R

Oct 22, 2008
Bay Area, California
No. I will give you al link to it.

http://motorbikeworks.com/directions/Livefastmotors instructions PDF.pdf

It is page 15.

And also when I put my sprocket on the bike does it need to rest fully on the spokes or can it rest close because I am going to put the rubber pad on it anyway. In the directions it also says I need to file the hole in the spokes bigger so the sprocket can rest on the spoke.

Thanks for any input on this:D

lennyharp

Jul 19, 2008
Mesa Arizona
That is a bracket that Livefastmotors kits use to mount the motor to the down tube of the bike. Do you have a LiveFastMotors kit? If not you will have some other way to mount the motor. You definately need to mount at least 2 places to have a secure motor. The sprocket mounts on the hub with the rubber/fiber disk inside and outside of the spokes sandwiching the spokes. The sprocket does not touch the spokes but the rubber piece.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Oh, if you do not need it, your better off. step 21 shows it well. Is to correct for large down tubes.

pO0n RaiD3R

Oct 22, 2008
Bay Area, California
Well... I have a large down tube and tonight I tried to put the engine in and need that bracket. Does anybody know of another way to fit the motor mount around a big tube? Im starting to think that the T bracket is kinda lame. As in it does not look cool.