hs starter rope broke

GoldenMotor.com

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.
Thats just simple contraction of hot gass vapour that are cooling rapidly while flowing through a cold pipe. The cold air mkes those vapours cool faster........that is how gas is made from oil. ........Distillation towers, retratction, etc

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.
Thats good knowlege and ability to do that. One time I smashed the compelte starter housing to nothing- there was nothing to rewind the spring in so I got a furnace motor pulley- cut a notch and rewound my rope by hand like those super old lawn ,mowers and it worked great until my new starter came in. Now ive got 3 spare springs and they are sthills. one is slightly used though!!!!

Hey Goat Herder...Ive actually been inside something like those but not quite the same.It was a reactor tower thst they use to make anti-freeze.

Hey Dan....today I was impatient and started mine after the fith turnover -had my carb apart for the second time and this time man did I ever do something right!!! its runnin like brand new and no boggin whatsoever WOW I just learned somehtin today!!!
P.S. my carb has no float bowl -like chainsaw carbs and is actually also a pump that works with the cylinder vac hole.

Fossil

Mar 15, 2008
Guthriesville Pa
I posted this picture in another thread a while back. It is straight from the Honda manual. Be very careful when releasing the starter rope. It can damage the starter.

Jim

Attachments