People laughing at me...maybe.

GoldenMotor.com

a_dam

Feb 21, 2009
Momence, IL
BET they drive to work! That's Cheating!
How bout it Ozzy! It would be funny if she wasn't serious.

I guess you could adjust your brakes so they always rub a little. That would give you even MORE exercise.

Maybe she was cranky because she needed more exercise... in the bedroom.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Twice, a car or truck followed me for a long time only to finally pass me and both times it was all smiles and thumbs up. One was a man in his 60s or 70s in a vintage pickup. Could see on his face he worked all his life. Would have really liked to talk to him and find out his MB and life story. Got the feeling he had built some cool ones by how happy looking at one running seemed to make him.

I have had MBs strapped to the back of the car or truck and had people pull up next to me and yell questions or just smiles and thumbs up.

Had one guy flag me down as I was ridding. I was expecting the normal stuff; Where can I get one, MPG or MPH? stuff. But almost angerly asked if I wasn't to old to be ridding "those things" I smiled and nodded and was on my way. I think it is just one of those things. Ya love em, think they are silly or just don't care.

Cracks me up every time a bicyclist says "hey, thats cheating" or "wanna race?"

Last edited:

hunter45440

Mar 21, 2008
Dayton,Ohio
Things here finally warmed up , so I decided to take one of my mb's to the carry-out for a cold refreshment. After pulling out of the parking lot I had a guy on a crotch rocket pull right up next to me. He immediately dropped down a gear and proceded to smoke my ass. As he looked back laughing, he rear ended a pick-up truck that was making a left turn. It was all I could do to keep from chuckling as I passed the mess that used to be his nice crotch rocket. At least he was still in good enough shape to realize that his carma just ran over his dogma....hahahahahahahahha

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Things here finally warmed up , so I decided to take one of my mb's to the carry-out for a cold refreshment. After pulling out of the parking lot I had a guy on a crotch rocket pull right up next to me. He immediately dropped down a gear and proceded to smoke my ass. As he looked back laughing, he rear ended a pick-up truck that was making a left turn. It was all I could do to keep from chuckling as I passed the mess that used to be his nice crotch rocket. At least he was still in good enough shape to realize that his carma just ran over his dogma....hahahahahahahahha
Laughing to hard to type. (obligatory glad he was OK) but harahrrrrr! I might print this and keep a couple copies in the tool pouch.

the_edge150

Dealer
Aug 21, 2008
Monrovia,CA
i think the funniest thing that my bike has ever been called is "frankenbike" thats what my dad calls it , because he only wishes he had something with 2 wheels and a motor :D

50ghostrider

May 2, 2009
calgary
Ive had people flip me the bird for cripes sake..pinch me into curbs and plain cut me off.So I take it no one has tried to race with you in a vehicle??Thats the most ridiculous part.... young boys with Daddys car thinking im even capable of racing them.

skinnydog1_2007

Mar 12, 2009
melbourne australia
I have found already in my short time riding the MOTORIZZED BIKE that most spandex bike riders are up themselves and think I’m not one of them. Well poo poo to you as I scream past them when going up hills with one hand on the bars and the other smoking a cigarette. The only reason I ride the bike is because the fuzz took my licence away "heck" no its not for fitness I still get plenty of exercise walking to the fridge and changing the TV channels as I broke my remote!!!

a_dam

Feb 21, 2009
Momence, IL
Easy there Skinny.
Don't want to get yourself charged with a "hate" crime.

I'll give a friendly nod to anybody propelling theirself with pedals; motor-assisted or otherwise.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Hunter it must have been the new doableptsdajeskie thing! He just wanted to be real winner...

Last edited:

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
I think when I can get a MB built I'm going out in Spandex just fry thier brains.
Think about this,65, way out of shape,suds gut and 4 axe handles across on the beam.
You just have to insist on riding with them.Remember you never get mad because it's more fun to get even.
Steve.

longjohnsilver

Mar 21, 2009
poconos
I rode to my local pub yesterday, on my china girl! This pub is a favorite amongst local and out of town bikers. In the parking lot at that particular moment were a couple of high dollar (65-80 thousand dollar easy) choppers, OCC stuff!! NOBODY was looking at them beacause they were all ooing and ahhing over at my little china baby!!!
F### what other people say, it's all about what it does for you!! Enjoy yourself, enjoy your bike and have fun!!

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Ayup John, true. I really think these crazy lil things wake up the inner child and remind us of the first time we all stuck a cloths pin and a baseball card in the spokes and thought how to add an engine.

Was at the local pub with Calvin after we finished his bike. Guy on a 40K+ bike left the bar looked at our bikes. Turned right around and came back in to ask about our bikes. (he liked the looks of the chinagurl over the Honda)

Funny thing was his saddle bags cost more then either of our MBs.

longjohnsilver

Mar 21, 2009
poconos
I'm 42 years old, 6feet, 3inches tall, I weigh 240#, my bike is a Schwinn beach cruiser, I dwarf it!!! I'm sure I'm a sight to behold when I'm rolling down the street, but when I'm riding, thats all I'm thinking about; riding! I've been told by my friends when they see me on my bike, my smile is as big as I am.

marsrover

Mar 26, 2009
middle of nowhere
laughfing to hard (muffled so my parrents don't relize i'm on the internet)
LOL 1000000 times plus 1laff
think i'm gona pee my pants

Last edited: