Ludwg plays rhythm, sends crowd into frenzy.

GoldenMotor.com

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Just play and dance like nobody's watching, and all will be right in the world.

Three thumbs up!!

(Had to borrow a thumb --- it was worth it!)

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
My dog and I are both giving 2 thumbs up. And she doesn't even HAVE thumbs! Nice busking spot Wiggie :) My; you are in the south arnt you. Any further south and you'd be speaking like a frog.

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
Not bad going for a jam. We're going to have to try rehearsing one of these days.

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Check out ......... Frank Zappa Stockholm 1973.........youtube video. Don't know what the first number is, but it gets down.

Dan

allen standley

Oct 22, 2011
Bangor, Maine
Listening to the "motown sounds" and soul music of the later 60s and 70s has been helping me to feel good - actually wistful throughout this long winter. I wish artists today could recognize poetry in lyrics again - rediscover melody in song and realize people prefer to feel good about life rather than be sung/talked violence doom and gloom. Music does soothe the savage beast, but can also induce tones of perpetual depression and anger. And the later is what our youth seem to gravitate to. I think because the industry itself is pushing it on them. Must be awesome talent off mainstream crap. Real talent not encouraged but natural. My thoughts anyway-

Last edited:

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
People here lament the state of broadcast music, but refuse to get off their sofas and get out and find the real thing. It's strong and thriving in the face of colossal indifference, because music does matter, matter deep in the bones of humanity.

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
The problem would be: getting people check out the bikes! But what the ****, they'll be happy!

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
Hauraki = North Island. I have 2 musician friends in the north, they're coming back here at the end of the month. Inthe unlikely event of having the chance to see them, John & Jennie Macclean, John can put a show on just on his own.

Jennie sent a message on FB, they're wandering about North Island...New Plymouth then heading to Napier, East coast, then Auckland and Norther...

Last edited:

Intrepid Wheelwoman

Oct 29, 2011
Hauraki District, New Zealand
My daughter was wavering over deciding to buy an electric guitar so I gave her a push to make sure she did. Up until now my daughter has been playing acoustic guitar, but I knew she's been wanting to get an electric guitar for a while now.
My little girl is just so happy when she's playing her music and it's beautiful to see.