after a ride with 2 people, same bike

GoldenMotor.com

the_edge150

Dealer
Aug 21, 2008
Monrovia,CA
well, i took my bike for a ride, and took my girl with too, went from my house, over to santa fe dam, went fishing, then came back. what a good ride, 8 miles each way.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

the_edge150

Dealer
Aug 21, 2008
Monrovia,CA
i had some problems with spokes breaking, but then i re-laced my Heavy duty axle with 12 gauge spokes. i run a RAW 66CC, and a micargi falcon GT

the_edge150

Dealer
Aug 21, 2008
Monrovia,CA
i have those little telescopic rods, i carry them in my backpack. it works pretty good. the bike just doesn't handle the same when i have a passenger, i can't lean it like i normally do.

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Riding two people on one bike is illegal & totally dangerous... especially on a MB!!!
What's REALLY gonna mess it up for all of us, is if people start getting hurt real bad on these things!
Give her one of her own to ride, & teach her to ride it safe! ;)

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
I agree with venice...
an accident with 2 people would not only be bad for you, but the rest of us as well :(
two solo riders would draw GOOD attention !!! (^)
ie: look at that cute couple riding together ... looks like fun, we should try it :)

the_edge150

Dealer
Aug 21, 2008
Monrovia,CA
that was when i was working on her bike.....she has a purple felt cruiser that i have still not finished :) besides, i start to break spokes when i carry ppl on there.

xlite

Jun 18, 2009
ny,ny
The only known case of a bike being confiscated locally was a guy with his girlfriend on the back.

Also probably true about spoiling it for everybody. Look what the ultralight 2-seat exemption abusers did with Part 103. Sport pilot anyone?

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
The only known case of a bike being confiscated locally was a guy with his girlfriend on the back.

Also probably true about spoiling it for everybody. Look what the ultralight 2-seat exemption abusers did with Part 103. Sport pilot anyone?
DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON SPORT PILOT!!!!!!!!
It ruined the "sport" for most folks...that is the ones who didn't want to stay 103 legal. ;)

longhair

Mar 24, 2009
eagle rock
I agree. safety first. We got a guy/buddy with a MB in L.A. that rides his 5 year old daughter on the back of his bike on the bike rack. I've told him numerous times about the dangers of his kid gettin hurt, but he does'nt get it. We don't ride with him anymore, and he'll just learn the hard way and hopefully won't screw it up for all of us. I must add though, he rides his kid through the heart of the city in Downtown L.A. and the cops don't do anything. Rockvoice and I were mainly worried about his daughter.