New from Sacramento Ca

GoldenMotor.com

Nize

Aug 25, 2012
Sacramento
Hey there, recently have been bitten by the motorized bicycle ideas and now im here lol. Here in a good way, to consume all the ideas, and information needed to proceed with my first build.

My goal is to build a chopper style OCC motorized bicycle. There is a particular one on here, that im totally digging and would say that that bike is my inspiration.

INSPIRATION

Click on the link, this is what im talking about. I went on and on and on with my wife about buying a OCC now. Searching local craigslist most the day like one was gonna pop up (hoping lol) but nothing, same ones all day :( haha. Patience is gonna play right for this one fortunately.

How do i find a local section, if there is one that exists?

Thanks for having me. .bf.

Nize

Aug 25, 2012
Sacramento
Thanks guys.

I havent seen any decently priced OCC on ebay I think I saw one on there for 200 shipping was an extra 100 bones, some of the adds are double the price of what im willing to pay. Ill drive up to at least an hour in the general area if I need too lol.

I be looking everywhere that I can lol.

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
Welcome, I hate start off like this but there's 3 for sale on Craigslist in st.Louis,mo. Last week there was one 1.5 miles from my house for$40 but I'm unemployed and $40 is like $400 to me right now or Id of jump on it just for resale. But maybe post a ad saying "WANTED" will help you get your build on. Best of luck.

Nize

Aug 25, 2012
Sacramento
Welcome, I hate start off like this but there's 3 for sale on Craigslist in st.Louis,mo. Last week there was one 1.5 miles from my house for$40 but I'm unemployed and $40 is like $400 to me right now or Id of jump on it just for resale. But maybe post a ad saying "WANTED" will help you get your build on. Best of luck.
Thanks for the input, I will definitely have a wanted ad as well. Seems like all the deals are at least a hour or more from my area. The ones local are WAY to high priced.

Unemployed huh, I was recently unemployed for the last year. So trust me I know the feeling. Hang in there, good things come around.