hi from Genio

GoldenMotor.com

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum.
I'd love to go back to the Philppines some day. They should use Philippino taxi drivers to teach marketing in our colleges. They can sell anything.
Spend some time reading the forum and asking questions before ordering a kit. They all work, but you want to get the kit that fits your mechanical experience level, your local laws, and how you plan to use it.

michaelgrav

Sep 14, 2009
sf bay area
Kumusta Genio,
Welcome to the forum, I will be returning to the Philippines soon (Iloilo)! I will be returning to my Chinese Motorstar Scooter. I have a friend using these Chinese engines on the bicycle triscads. They absolutely love it. Harrasment on my bike started here so I have no choice but to give up for now. I will get back to Iloilo & jump on my jet ski & spend time with my Pinay wife & children. Good Luck and enjoy the forum!
pino.

Genio

Jun 27, 2010
Philippines
mabuti naman!
thanks for the warm welcome. been learning a lot from the forum. sadly i assembled my bike first before i read this forum. anyways im looking forward to my new bike. This time i hope itll be easier and better.

ezdoesit

Jun 17, 2010
Michigan
hello bikers, im new here and hope to learn new and cool info about motorized bicycles
Welcome to the forum Genio! We have a lot of Great Guys here, you should have no trouble Buying, selling , and trading! Not to mention the wealth of knowlege here to tap into! Good luck on your projects!