What Is your Crazy Dream Build?

GoldenMotor.com

OrangeBrian

Jun 30, 2009
hawaii
Hmm What is you Crazy dream build ?
Mines would be, A fluorescent Orange Bike frame With Grey Forks. A Grubee 66cc Slant head Painted Orange And Blue. A shift kit Painted Orange hehehe. A deore gear caset with and a deore rear derailleur. I also want a Expansion chamber. An extremely bright light on it. Also with all the crazy performance upgrade parts i can buy.

Yea mines may not be good but i wanna hear yours

OrangeBrian

Jun 30, 2009
hawaii
Oh **** yea lol Man that would be so funny that ur running on a 66cc motor and u beat the words fastest Motorcycle in the world

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Great question Orange. Of all the really out there builds I want to do, think the really crazy one is a flying/floating/MB. Would be an Everglades style air boat with a trike under carriage and a hang glider wing for flight. They already exist for $10k and more.

Baird, I'll help. If we just add JATO (jet assisted take off) packs, we will win! Go team! Can we have uniforms and beer? 'Cause nothing goes with rocket assisted propulsion like a good cold beer.

wut? just sayin'

.flg.

the new ausped

Feb 10, 2010
australia
LOL at this thread, my dream bike would somthing that was )...silent...( that made no more noise than a standard bike (which i spose can be done with some help...any ideas?).

my other would be a swich that makes all policemen within a 1mile range thank that my bike is perfectly legal, had a lovely smell, and make him tell all his friends about what he is seeing.LOL

bairdico need an alternative solution to jets?http://motorbicycling.com/f3/mounting-issues-soved-any-bike-scept-14098.html
1 or 5 of these should do the trick LOL

stevolandis

Feb 20, 2010
NE Pennsylvania
Mine isn't really crazy- I would like a black 66/80cc engine with compression head, pored, expansion chamber, shift kit, dellorto carb, front and rear suspension, everything painted black, and a good bike trailer.

But- A glider wing design could work- there are powered gliders. It seems like to make a hull to make it float would be un-aerodynamic. It would be awesome to have a flying, floating, road-legal bike!

Homeless Bob

Feb 25, 2010
Louisiana
Dreams, huh... OK. I can play this game..

Custom nickle plated chopper frame with nickle plated springer forks... "American Made" 66cc "China Girl" custom machined from billet aluminum, steel, etc... expansion chamber... Jackshaft setup... custom pipes... custom made "Mustang" 2 gal fuel tank... Nickle plated steel bobbed rear fender... custom leather seat... 60-inch "sissy bar"... 4-inch rear tire on a 24-26 inch rim with internal 8-speed hub and disc brakes... 20-inch front rim with disc brakes...

That would be a good place to start...

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Dreams, huh... OK. I can play this game..

Custom nickle plated chopper frame with nickle plated springer forks... "American Made" 66cc "China Girl" custom machined from billet aluminum, steel, etc... expansion chamber... Jackshaft setup... custom pipes... custom made "Mustang" 2 gal fuel tank... Nickle plated steel bobbed rear fender... custom leather seat... 60-inch "sissy bar"... 4-inch rear tire on a 24-26 inch rim with internal 8-speed hub and disc brakes... 20-inch front rim with disc brakes...

That would be a good place to start...
Go Bob! That would be cool

wilson

Feb 10, 2010
costa rica
Velolet Chechen sky jet human helicopter tornado hack home made fly bike car britney funny amazing
if this does not work
got to biip.fm type bike car
check it out
you will thank me