Motored Bike Awareness rally 2009

GoldenMotor.com

jcchappy

Aug 18, 2009
antlers, ok.
We left from Antlers, Ok. Rode 67 Miles torth through the mountains. the plan was to camp, then eat breakfast and return home on th MB's but nature took course. All in all besides the rain on sunday mornig it was alot of fun. There were 6 bikes total, 5 being ridin and one spare just in case. Guess who had to use the spare! my bike was running good all day and still runs great but I broke the brake arm on my coster brake. So I got to ride the backup bike. I have video I will try to upload it soon.

Attachments

jcchappy

Aug 18, 2009
antlers, ok.
thats one of the many finds that you see while traveling on these things. It was on a ladies front porch she took $10 for it. I always wanted one.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Meh - I wish there were a few more of us around here - such get-togethers must be such a blast!

Although I do wonder if it would raise the hackles of our local and slightly rabid po-lice o_O

*shrug* no matter, it'd still be awesome - good job guys :D

T0lly

Aug 11, 2009
Sapulpa, OK
Awesome. I am so upset I wasn't able to make it. Looking forward to the next one. I might even have a new bike by then.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Great Vid JCC. Looked like a great time was had.

How did you toco your rear wheel and shear your brake arm? Hope it didn't drop you.

Meh - I wish there were a few more of us around here - such get-togethers must be such a blast!

Although I do wonder if it would raise the hackles of our local and slightly rabid po-lice o_O

*shrug* no matter, it'd still be awesome - good job guys :D
BA! There are a bunch of get togethers and rallys up our way. Well, New England. Will be sure to let you know when they are.

jcchappy

Aug 18, 2009
antlers, ok.
The wheel is fine. it just broke the arm off. I had to bent and massage it a bit with a grinder to get it to clear the sprocket and bolts. I was full out and decided I needed to slow a bit and the pedals flipped out, which I knew meant one of two things, the brake arm either came loose or broke. and it had broke. O well its fixed again now it didnt go down wobble or anything just used the good ol feet to stop. We were in full race dress though so if had went down it wouldn't have been too bad. I had a helmet and my racing armor on.

Brvnkaerv

Aug 11, 2009
Tampa Fla.
Wow that looks like lots of fun. I have two bikes now and I am rebuilding my first bike for my friend to ride. He is cheap and wont build his own bike. I am planning on a ride and a camp out this spring. Brvnkaerv